• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts + Crossovers: Playing/Viewing Order

I made a playing/viewing order for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Disney. If someone wants to get a person into all three at the same time, this is a great way to do it! (For the games I linked to cutscenes but people are encouraged to actually play them. It's just that some people can't...
  2. Willow A113

If Kingdom Hearts had a Super Smash Bros.-themed game

Worlds: Several kingdoms take place in the same world. Mario and Sora travel to them together. As you progress, you can unlock more allies to team up with. You can have a total of 4 party members (5 including Sora). 1. Mushroom Kingdom 1.2. Donkey Kong/Jungle Kingdom 1.4. Yoshi’s...
  3. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts Discord server

Y'all can join this server if you want. https://discord.gg/gnbd2GjR
  4. Willow A113

Help/Support ► Can someone please help me?

I really didn't want to resort to this but I have no other options. So I really want to watch this new movie. But it's only available in theaters in Japan. So that means there's only one way to watch it. The illegal way. I tried to pirate it. I tried for hours. But there's a problem. My...
  5. Willow A113

Film ► (Spoilers) Black Widow

I just came back from the theaters. It was a good movie.
  6. Willow A113

KHUX ► Welp… it’s gone

Goodbye old friend
  7. Willow A113

Anime/Manga ► My Hero Academia thread (Spoiler warning for the manga)

I love this show and I've seen other people on this site mention it so that means there are some other fans here as well. I thought I would make a thread so me and everyone else can talk about it. THIS THREAD HAS MANGA SPOILERS!!! If you don't like spoilers, this is your final warning. This...
  8. Willow A113

Anime/Manga ► My Hero Academia thread (NO manga spoilers) [Spoiler-FREE]

I love this show and I've seen other people on this site mention it so that means there are some other fans here as well. I thought I would make a thread so me and everyone else can talk about it. NO MANGA SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!! I made that message as big and obvious as I can...
  9. Willow A113

This is my 420th post! 🥳

Just like my level on Union x.
  10. Willow A113

Film ► Pixar’s Luca

This movie came out today and I loved it! Has anyone else seen it? What do you think? I’d say it’s my favorite Pixar movie, but I know that’s a lie and it’s just because I just watched it for the first time. Also, this movie is so f*****g queer! Anyone agree or is it just me? I’m not saying...
  11. Willow A113

Bad news

So my parents have a lot of restrictions, right? One is called downtime where basically my phone turns off during the night and only a few apps work. Well I was on khinsider and I knew downtime was about to turn on so I took screenshots so I could read them after. I tried sending them to myself...
  12. Willow A113

Thoughts on fiction?

What are everyone’s thoughts on all this fictional worlds nonsense Nomura’s writing about? I’m still trying to understand it myself lol.
  13. Willow A113

KHUX ► How to beat nightmare cy-bug

I can't get past this level. I'd also like help for the darkness battle after it.
  14. Willow A113

Expect to see less of me

I just got a job and I can't focus on that, school, khinsider, and still have free time. I won't be on here as much so I can have more time for other things. I'll really just check the news every once in a while and rarely go on the forums. If you really want to talk to me, you can dm me on this...
  15. Willow A113

Nomura is the Master of Masters?

So I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I didn't say anything because it seemed too stupid to be true. Not that it was unlikely, but just that I thought other people would think it's stupid. It does sound kind of stupid and I was kind of ashamed thinking it. But then The Landi...
  16. Willow A113

Anime/Manga ► Should I keep watching Haikyu?

So my sisters have been wanting me to watch Haikyu for a while now, and today I finally watched the first two episodes. But I'm gonna be honest. It was incredibly boring imo. Does it get better? If so, when? If it gets better by the end of season 1, I wouldn't want to sit through all the boring...
  17. Willow A113

Could there ever be a KHI app?

An app would be very nice.
  18. Willow A113

What do you all what Kingdom Hearts to be ported to first?

Which should be first?
  19. Willow A113

M.M.M.O.M.

20. Willow A113

Mickey's Mystery (backstory)

Ok, so I really don't understand Mickey's backstory in Kingdom Hearts. His world was in black and white until some unexplained thing happened to change it to color. Then he apparently wanted to be a musketeer his whole life, yet he showed no interest in it back in Timeless River. But we know...
Back