• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Noooooooo!!!

I completely forgot that Smallville and Supernatural were new episodes, and missed both. Does anyone know if they will be aired again or on any other channel.
  2. G

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

I actually played that part on mute, so know one would hear. My friends also only see the less than awesome parts.
  3. G

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

When I was fighting Xaldin I had gotten him to almost no health with out using a single healing item and without taking much damage, then the on last bit of his health I went through all my potions without getting a single hit in.... I died.
  4. G

i cant get final form!!!

Have you beaten Saix yet, I think your chances are highest in this fight. Every time I played this is when I got it.
  5. G

RAM Question

The front of my computer says I have 512Mb of RAM, but in system properties it says I have 448. Can I still run games that require 512?
  6. G

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

..he's where I am on non fm+.
  7. G

Final Form????

So, pretty much just change forms like crazy until you get it.
  8. G

Sora Heartless Form ...

Going into Final Form drains the points, makes it easier to level it up
  9. G

Talk Radio

Does anyone here listen to talk radio as much as I do, or have you all fallen victim to the Drive-by media. I was unsure where to put this.
  10. G

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I didn't think anyone used the guides. It ruins the game.
  11. G

Mickey!

what!? You can use mickey.
  12. G

Did anyone else notice...?

As did I.
  13. G

King of Thorns?

Anyone here read King of Thorns. There are only 17 chapters out, and slow in coming, but it's pretty good.
Back