• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vin

KH3D Opening

can someone please re-up?
  2. Vin

KH Re Coded Spoilers quick question about Castle of Oblivion

So that's all nothing important really? Just extra items
  3. Vin

Video collection, including secret ending [spoilers]

I got to that scene when I played but the one I am looking for( where she fights XH/Terra) which leads up to the secret ending. How do I get to that fight? Is it in the Last Episode?
  4. Vin

Video collection, including secret ending [spoilers]

Did any rip this scene yet? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep : Aqua's End Part 1 or this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgZbxoDrEKM&feature=related basically Aqua's ending in full..
  5. Vin

So for the Secret Ending...

How do you get to the 2 secret bosses ? lol
  6. Vin

Thanks for the huge help! Here's my scenario.. Okay I am playing Aqua's story right now and plan on obtaining every report possible for her story.(Proud Mode) I have completed Terra's story on standard(and am missing 2 reports, I believe I can just go back and get them beat the final boss again...
  7. Vin

an option where, on the main menu?
  8. Vin

What exactly is the Last Episode? You make it seem like it's a battle. Will it appear after the credits, when I completed the final (3rd persons) story on proud?
  9. Vin

Since I am playing on Proud mode all I have to do is complete the game with all 3 characters, correct?
  10. Vin

What was the correct order to play in again?

Yes, I will try tomorrow. Right now it's almost 2:30am and I have school, so I'm just gonna play a little tonight.
  11. Vin

12. Vin

Just got my hands on a copy and about to start playing what way did Nomura say to play in again?
  13. Vin

Quesion about the Secret Ending

Awesome, does it hint at a title?
  14. Vin

Quesion about the Secret Ending

So I don't wanna spoil the game to much, so I am not going to watch the endings. My question is, does the Secret Ending reveal the next game?
  15. Vin

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread do you have a screen name?
  16. Vin

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Oh, I'm sure ;) :lol:
  17. Vin

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Well I just "bought" the game now off some new site... anyway its saying its gonna take another 1-2 hours to download, but it will be done in the morning. I have a half day of school tomorrow so I'll be home at 12 EST. If no one has the Opening up...
  18. Vin

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread so back to looking for the real thing now :(
  19. Vin

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Can you PM me the link please. My internet is pretty good so I might be able to help download it and find out faster.
  20. Vin

[bbs] Secret Ending with VA?

lol thought so just making sure , sorry.
Back