• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Is there gonna be a final mix

Yes. Noruma said they will not do a Final Mix. There's no need
  2. T

kingdom hearts 2 for Xbox

No, you don't get rep. You wanna know why? Because this is an april fool's joke. It isn't a problem that you believed it, the problem is that you believed it about sixteen days too late. Sprites should be asked for in the picture finding request thread, as well.
  3. T

The KH2 NOVEL.

A novel is a book written with words, with rare and spaced-out illustrations at the most. Harry Potter is a novel. What this book is, is a graphic novel. In other words, a manga. Look at the other Kingdom Hearts graphic novels. They're all manga in truth, though they may call themselves...
  4. T

The KH2 NOVEL.

Right. And even if it is a manga, this news is a bit old.
  5. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

Wow, no he isn't. In every interview I've seen, he constantly stresses that there won't be a Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix for two reasons. 1: He says that he's very satasfied with this version, and sees no need to add anything like english voices for the japanese and so on, and 2: With the normal...
  6. T

The world that never was glitch

Yeah, okay, can this be closed already?
  7. T

XEMNAS the whole time.... *spoilers*

Yeah. WAY old news.
  8. T

wut was in the letter mickey gave sora

Noruma already said the knights were from the past. And also, he said that Sora was staring blankly, Riku was smirking, and Kairi was looking at it worriedly. From there, you can interpret what you will, but I do think it was another adventure starter-thingy.
  9. T

Something weird about Drive

I liked to think that Sora could drive anytime, but we saw how he seemed to get exausted during the cutscene, so the second member fusing with him was to sort of keep his energy up for the duration of the drive.
  10. T

Sephiroth

I beat him level 81, with Oblivion.
  11. T

How do you get Final form!

Yes, you do. I do believe it's actually triggered when you fight Roxas after entering The World That Never Was, though some say it's most easy to trigger after fighting Xehonort the first time. Anyway, one it's unlocked, you have to use drive, and it occours randomly, like Anti Form. However...
  12. T

Strike Raid??

As I said, during Genie's summon, he mimics your drive forms. When he does, you two do special moves from the first game together, and I think Strike Raid is one of the moves. I know Final Arcanum is, but that's the only one I'm certain on.
  13. T

Wisdom Form

It usually happens when you're doing drives, adn are attacked, or have been getting whooped so fat and ond have auto drive equipped.
  14. T

Wisdom Form

As in, the elixers and synthesis items and stuff. They go away. ANd you have to get them back, y'know?
  15. T

Is this true?

I heard this rumor or whatever that if you beat Kingdom Hearts 2 on hard or Proud or whatever it's called, you can play through on a mode that's similar to Reverse/Rebirth in Chain of Memories. Apparently in this mode, you play as Mickey. Is this true or what?
  16. T

Wisdom Form

swks, you sorta wanna avoid that. The form you just got thrust into is called Anti form, and if it happens too much, you start losing items and stuff.
  17. T

Strike Raid??

The golden colored keyblade is just the hue of the light and some odd shading. As for Strike Raid, Genie sort of resurrects those moves in his summon I believe, though the only one I'm really aware of if "Final Arcanum". As he copies the Drive Forms, you'll need to experiment.
  18. T

Help with normal levelling

Do the minigames level you up?
  19. T

Colisseum

I saw in the early cups you don't get exp in the Tournaments. Perhaps in the Paradox cups?
  20. T

Help with normal levelling

I'm preparing to go face Sephiroth, and I wanna be at level 80 or above. (Just to be safe). Are there any other places to level up aside from the peak at Pride Rock? This would be alot easier if you could still level up in the Colessium, but some idiot took that ability out. Thanks in advance.
Back