• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Is this true?

I heard this rumor or whatever that if you beat Kingdom Hearts 2 on hard or Proud or whatever it's called, you can play through on a mode that's similar to Reverse/Rebirth in Chain of Memories. Apparently in this mode, you play as Mickey. Is this true or what?
  2. T

Help with normal levelling

I'm preparing to go face Sephiroth, and I wanna be at level 80 or above. (Just to be safe). Are there any other places to level up aside from the peak at Pride Rock? This would be alot easier if you could still level up in the Colessium, but some idiot took that ability out. Thanks in advance.
  3. T

The Way To Dwan, is called Night

Okay guys. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Matt, and I'm not new. Well, sorta kinda. See, I've been lurking around here a little while, just reading and stuff, right? Well, I figured I should contrinbute some stuff myself, seeing as I leeched pics from the main site and stuff, so...
Back