• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Returning...

Well I'll be damned, I never thought I would be returning here again. I've been gone for ages, and things have changed. This is quite the trip for me. Anyways, I don't expect anybody to know me seeing as how there are a ton of new people. Hopefully some of the older members still remember me. To...
  2. K

Loituma Clock

I thought this was pretty funny, and the song is pretty good too. It's just that I can't get it out of my head now. Check it out: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=19022
  3. K

A tough Riddle!

My mom told something which can only be described as a riddle.I've been trying to find a logical explanation but I just can't seem to get one.Maybe with all the smart people here I could get some help.Anyways here goes.... "Three men are traveling acroos the land,when they decide to stop and...
  4. K

Hello Everybody!!

I'm not new here, I just haven't visited in a loooong time so I thought I should start here again.The forums have really changed since I was last hear so I hope I can count on somebody here if I need some assistance.Anyways glad to be back even if it's just for a little while.
Back