• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key to the light

Final Fantasy Wallpapers

Hey guys, I've currently been looking for some wallpapers of the games, but my searches have proved to be fairly fruitless. Specifically, I'm hoping to find a set of wallpapers that shows each game's Amano logo centered with a solid background, but again, no luck there. If not that, then...
  2. Key to the light

Lit ► Japanese Book Recommendations

Hey guys! I've been looking to expand my personal reading library to include books that will cover more of Japan in terms of language/customs/culture and whatnot. I've picked up 1Q84 as a fun read, and I may or may not pick up others by the same author. My Dearest KHI, have you come across any...
  3. Key to the light

Help/Support ► It's my first time, Be gentle

I don't often make personal posts like these, nor have I posted much here in the last year or so, but I thought I might ask you guys for your thoughts on this. Here's the situation: I've been living with my closest friend for about a year now, but he may be moving out during the summer to gain...
  4. Key to the light

Holiday Game Guide 2009

So what video games are you all asking for for this Holiday season? Only having a Wii, DS, and PSP, I'm fairly limited, though I'm looking at Mario and Luigi: Bower's Inside Story and maybe Pokemon Rumble. Please discuss!
  5. Key to the light

A little help

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll just stick it here and it can be moved/closed as necessary. Does anybody have/can make a 17 inch (preferable HD or wide screen) wallpaper of this image? I've looked online, but couldn't find it anywhere. If it will help, it's a scene from Rebuild of...
  6. Key to the light

Hayao Miyazaki

I thought we could use a thread dedicated to him and his holy works :) Please discuss
  7. Key to the light

Last Friends

Has anybody seen this J-Drama? If so, please discuss.
  8. Key to the light

Passion...But Spanish

Hey guys, I found this video on Youtube, and thought it was simply amazing! It's Passion in Spanish. Isn't the person singing great? Tell me what you think! Kudos to the person who translated from Japanese to English to Spanish YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Passion (Spanish-Ailyn) After doing...
  9. Key to the light

Manga Suggestions (Anime Iowa)

Hey guys, I'm going to Anime Iowa this August. While I'm there, I plan on picking up the latest Naruto manga, but is there manga anybody suggests I should start while I'm there? Any suggestions would be nice! thanks!
  10. Key to the light

Spamalot Soundtrack

hey! does anyone know where i can find the spamalot soundtrack? ive looked all over the internet but i cant find it and i love the songs on them. if anyone can help, thanks :D
  11. Key to the light

iTunes Japan

Hey guys, im not sure if this is in the right section or anything, so if its not move it or close it or whatever. my question is if theres any way to buy songs off of iTunes Japan, because I really love Utada and other people, but I dont want to go around downloading random mp3s and stuff. any...
  12. Key to the light

Original Voices and such

I thought Id start a topic about this since no one else has. in the interview, nomura said that for us north american peoples (or others) he would like us to hear the japanese voice acting...so does that mean that hes actually considering our petitions and other acts? what are your thoughts on...
  13. Key to the light

Questions about Free Ringtones

Hey peeps, sorry if there was already a thread about this, but i dont want to look back through that many pages. with the free kh ringtones, khinsider says it's completely free, you just have to enter your phone number. I went to the site and it says if u read at the bottom it costs 9.99 a...
  14. Key to the light

GPhoria Results

Hey peeps! The Results from GPhoria are in! Kingdom Hearts 2 was in 3 of the categories: Best Voice Acting, Best Soundtrack, and Best RPG. KH2 took it home in Soundtrack and Voice Acting (WOOHOOO! GO CHRISTOPHER LEE AND UTADA!!!!) but was beaten in Best RPG by 10 VOTES by Elder Scrolls 4...
  15. Key to the light

Custom Keyblades

Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of u all had drawn/made your own keyblades. Ive made a couple..i just havent uploaded them yet.
  16. Key to the light

Oricalcum list

Can anybody tell me where to find all of the oricalcums and oricalcum+? I've got like 10 oricalcums and 6 oricalcum+ and i've gotten every treasure chest but one. any help would be nive ^.^
  17. Key to the light

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Music Please

Hiya peoples ^^. This is my first thread and I was wondering if anybody knew of any sites where I could download any Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts/2 music(mp3s preferably please) I've tried Blue Laguna but it won't let me me download them, it just plays them without downloading them. (that's...
Back