• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ajexmi

Original ► New Book - 'Simple & Clean: Unlocking Kingdom Hearts'

Thanks Jane, I'm glad you enjoyed it! If you could leave an Amazon review that would be amazing ❤️
  2. Ajexmi

Thank you both! The hardback is beautiful if you're a bookworm or collector. Whatever edition you pick up, I hope you enjoy it!
  3. Ajexmi

And it's publication day!! Physical editions of Simple & Clean: Unlocking Kingdom Hearts are now available alongside the ebook. If you decide to pick up a copy, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the support, and may your heart ever be your guiding key JLC
  4. Ajexmi

Thank you for the support - I hope you enjoy it when it releases next week 😊
  5. Ajexmi

It is with the greatest pleasure that I announce Simple & Clean: Unlocking Kingdom Hearts will release March 3rd 2022. 👑 ❤️ The book will recap and assess the entire Dark Seeker Saga. eBook pre-orders are now live, and will also be available in paperback and hardcover from 03/03/2022. Relive the...
  6. Ajexmi

Original ► I wrote a book on FFIX, and it's out in the wild!

Thanks! It's crazy that it's been out for almost 9 months now 😯 Hope you enjoy it when you get around to it.
  7. Ajexmi

Lit ► Norse Mythology That Inspired Final Fantasy VII (book)

Hey, FFVII fans and bookworms! Anyone heard of or read this? This was an amazing read, satisfying both my interest in learning about different folk lore and mythology but also my craving to understand the expansive story of the VII compilation. It was so accessible that even if I had known...
  8. Ajexmi

Thank you for reading it! If you enjoyed it, please do leave a review on Amazon/Goodreads when you get the chance. It helps the book appear more often in recommendations so other people can find it too :)
  9. Ajexmi

News ► TWEWY The Animation ED theme by ASCA + composed by Ishimoto, featuring art by Ilya Kuvshinov

I'm still not over how little I knew I needed this in my life. Between NEO:TWEWY, TWEWY the Animation, NieR Replicant and The Devil is a Part-Timer S2, I suddenly feel like I have a lot to look forward to in the next year!
  10. Ajexmi

Hey, peak KH13 days, of course I remember. I haven't played Pokemon Showdown since 2016 so you're very likely a lot better than I am now anyway! Glad you liked what you read (even if it was just my foreword on getting into Final Fantasy) - I also put out content via my website...
  11. Ajexmi

I recognised your username as soon as the notification came up. Yes, it is I, of KH13 mythology. It has been quite some time since the days of Pokemon Showdown! I hope you do check it out, especially with the game fresh in your mind. The introduction to the book has a summary of the story in...
  12. Ajexmi

Hey people, I hope this isn't against the rules, but I just wanted to drop a vanity post to say that my book, Melodies of Life: A Final Fantasy IX Retrospect and Analysis, is out now in paperback and eBook editions (links at bottom of post). I thought I'd drop the contents...
Back