• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y. Alex A. R.

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

Thanks!! If you ever try again to write those tales, feel free to send me a link; I'd love to read how lack of Nobodies affects everything.
  2. Y. Alex A. R.

How would canon change if Roxas had Sora's appearance instead of Ven's and Naminé had Sora's or Kairi's?

AWESOME ideas!! Thanks for responding. Is it okay if I use these for a few fanfics? I'll link to this in Author's Notes so you'll get credit.
  3. Y. Alex A. R.

What If Shiro (known as Riku Replica in canon), Xion, Roxas,& Naminé end up afterK.H.3 in 'FullmetalAlchemist' comicbook series a year after it ended?

Shiro (lets pretend for the sake of this What If? scenario that he never faded away in K.H.3 and, while the second Keyblade War was going on at the Keyblade Graveyard, the Science Trio – Even/Vexen, Ienzo/Zexion, & Ansem the Wise/DiZ – made a new Replica from scratch for Naminé), Naminé, Xion, &...
  4. Y. Alex A. R.

Kingdom Hearts isn't about light or darkness, it's about love

Fascinating interpretation!! It makes sense too.
  5. Y. Alex A. R.

This is why I write Alternate Universe fanfics. Although I love canon & would never want it to be retroactively changed, fanfics are a different thing; writing A.U.s with some aspects of canon not existing at all makes figuring out possible adventures easier since there's limits on what can &...
  6. Y. Alex A. R.

That wouldn't happen if some people didn't blatantly lie. It's not lying if someone admits from the start they're making headcanons for fun, but too often I've seen people claim something happened in canon that anyone who has played the K.H. videogames is absolutely false. Which makes no sense...
  7. Y. Alex A. R.

I think K.H. videogame series' story is easy to understand. Probably coz I've re-played it several times; sometimes in story mode (a.k.a. in the order each game was published), sometimes in chronological mode (a.k.a. in order of In-Universe timeline; watch K.H.:Chi first, then play K.H.:BbS...
  8. Y. Alex A. R.

KH Shower Thoughts

That woulda been AWESOME!! A brilliant call back. Plus Vexen coulda tried to give a few cryptic hints that sound villainous out of context, but Riku later figures out they're important info that helps in defeating Xehanort.
  9. Y. Alex A. R.

How would canon change if Roxas had Sora's appearance instead of Ven's and Naminé had Sora's or Kairi's?

I saw a few seconds ago here a thread 'bout Roxas looking same as Sora, but none of the replies seemed to really address it from an In-Universe perspective. Roxas is Sora's Nobody. What if he looked identical to Sora instead of looking very similar to Ven? Similarly, what if Naminé looked...
  10. Y. Alex A. R.

Advice/Help ► Alternate Universe Fanfics

I wanted to ask, is it acceptable to link an Alternate Universe fanfic of K.H. here? One that follows canon to the letter in many parts, but directly contradicts canon a lot too; one that changes specific parts of the lore? (E.g. time-travel doesn't exist & Nobodies cannot grow Hearts no matter...
  11. Y. Alex A. R.

Agreed!! The way Riku explained Replicas in K.H.3 made them waaaay easier for me to understand than K.H.:CoM & K.H.: Days did (although, I did manage to figure out the basics of it in those 2).
  12. Y. Alex A. R.

KH Shower Thoughts

Probably a pilot's license would be needed instead of a driver's license. How does anyone in K.H. store anything? Magic!! Seriously, though; Leon can't have shoved his Gunblade in his pockets. At least not in its sword form. I like to think there's an Enchantment on it that turns his Gunblade...
  13. Y. Alex A. R.

Should Kairi wear a different colour in KH4?

What??!! Kairi's outfit in K.H.3 & K.H.:MoM is her best outfit so far! (The black minishorts reeeeally needed to be trousers, though; I'll never stop whining 'bout that part.) For me, Kairi's outfits go: K.H.3 after-getting-new-clothes & K.H.:ReMind & K.H.:MoM > K.H.1 & K.H.:CoM > K.H.:BbS &...
  14. Y. Alex A. R.

Thanks for sharing!! Although I already knew what's here, I still get confused sometimes; this lays it out neatly.
  15. Y. Alex A. R.

Kairi's Journey

Aside from a teeny tiny silly nitpick of wishing Sora's mum had his K.H.2 hairstyle, this PERFECTION; I literally burst into tears & spent half an hour sobbing coz this is what K.H.:Melody of Memory shoulda been (I love the canon one, but Kairi not being playable in a fight during it still...
  16. Y. Alex A. R.

Should Kairi wear a different colour in KH4?

I hope Kairi wears black trousers, a pink sleeveless hooded jacket that has a skirt part, a bright violet T-shirt under it in the same shade as her K.H.1 miniskirt & minishorts, an' her K.H.3 black shoes. And no, I don't think Kairi's skirt has gotten shorter; nor is she tall. The problem is...
  17. Y. Alex A. R.

KH Trio Personality Quiz (Tell me your results!)

Awesome quiz!! I got Riku, which is hilariously inaccurate; but the quiz is correct 'bout us having at least 1 thing in common...
  18. Y. Alex A. R.

Nomura had plans for kairi before the series...

HECK YEAH!! That woulda been perfect. Mind if I write a canon divergence fanfic 'bout it?
Back