• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

what

i left for a few months (years?) and i come back to find this place is even worse than it was before. i am dumbfounded.
  2. D

RahXephon

Old thread was tragically terrible. So oh man, RahXephon is amazing and fucking massive, easily one of the best anime ever made. Go watch it.
  3. D

Top Albums of the Decade

It's almost the turn of the decade, folks, and you know what that means in the music community; a fuckton of lists about everything imaginable and everything you don't give a shit about. So I figured I'd get a jump on the ball (the year's almost halfway over, whatever) and ask everyone what...
  4. D

Talking Heads

DON'T YOU MISS IT! DON'T YOU MISS IT! Some of you people just about missed it
  5. D

Better music with Daniel Faraday. Also, time travel.

xpU7q1d9lAU Silver Rocket - Sonic Youth 6Nt4IBGu8G0 Run Run Run - Velvet Underground S4b9IvmsAPY Mercy Seat - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds 1wfamPW3Eaw Chocolate Jesus - Tom Waits njqRt7PH-5I You Made me Realize - My Bloody Valentine zN9x6zckn18 I Am a Scientist - Guided by Voices...
  6. D

Tom Waits

I once read a quote that said, and I'm paraphrasing slightly, "No matter who you are, no matter how successful you are, no matter how many screaming fans you have sucking your dick on a nightly basis, no matter how many grammies you win, no matter how much radio airplay you get, no matter how...
  7. D

The National

Boxer is one of my favorite albums ever. So warm and so personal, and so cryptic and depressing at the same time :( Any opinions?
  8. D

RADIOHEAD

Old thread's gone, so I figured in the wake of their epic grammy performance, a new Radiohead thread is necessary. First of all, fuck you Galen. Second of all, Radiohead is an oxford based alternative art-rock band responsible for one of the most critically successful and persistently revered...
  9. D

Passion Pit

5bfseWNmlds it's okay to be a one-hit wonder with a song as amazing as Sleepyhead.
  10. D

March 7th marks the 50th anniversary of peaceful Tibetan resistence to Chinese rule.

A5OAtkJq0Iw&feature=related Go and spread some love guys. Home | Free Tibet also fuck you Hu Jintao
  11. D

The Smashing Pumpkins (in this thread we pretend Machina-Zeitgeist never happened)

_ILqqY8gb08 ITT the pumpkins when they didn't suck massive schlong
  12. D

Nine Inch Nails calling it quits? :C

Source: nin.com [the official nine inch nails website] ;-;
  13. D

GRAMMYS

I know it's technically a little late, but i feel discussion is still a possibility. Opinions? Complaints? Comments on how Radiohead fucking stole the show?
  14. D

Lit ► Transmetropolitan

fuck Watchmen, Transmetropolitan is the single greatest comic ever written, inked, and shipped to the masses. The comic follows the escapades of gonzo journalist extraordinaire, the ever so loveable Spider Jerusalem, as he attempts to abolish the network of lies plaguing the sprawling City and...
  15. D

Queens of the Stone Age

NICOTINE VALIUM VICODIN MARIJUANA ECSTASY AND ALCOHOL NICOTINE VALIUM VICODIN MARIJUANA ECSTASY AND ALCOHOL NICOTINE VALIUM VICODIN MARIJUANA ECSTASY AND ALCOHOL NICOTINE VALIUM VICODIN MARIJUANA ECSTASY AND ALCOHOL NICOTINE VALIUM VICODIN MARIJUANA ECSTASY AND ALCOHOL NICOTINE VALIUM...
  16. D

The Decemberists - Hazards of Love

MfRaxohD1og The gang pulls off distortion surprisingly well. Hazards of Love is the Decemberists' fifth album, and if the Rake's Song is any indicator, it's gonna be awesome. March 24, bitches.
  17. D

Lily Allen

Lily Allen is fucking awesome. that is all
  18. D

Neutral Milk Hotel

Your prettiness is seeping through Out from the dress I took from you, so pretty And my emptiness is swollen shut Always a wretch i have become So empty Please don't leave me. I'm watching Naomi, full bloom I'm hoping she will soon explode Into one billion tastes and tunes One billion angels...
  19. D

Sufjan Stevens

4b0fdETmRng beautiful stuff
  20. D

Frightened Rabbit

nBcbDS5AGnk Yum, Scotts.
Back