• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

OMG look at this awsome cheat

I went to my friends house and he used that antrax thing and he was Playing the game as sephiroth:eek: ,he used queen minne althout she was weak andd sora could transform into roxasss!!!and he did other wierd shit and i got proof!I recorded it and going to upload it soonn:rolleyes:
  2. S

whut does donald or goofy says when their figthing??

I really dont understand i think i heard donald sayyy Kick ass! or watch ass! or suck my ***** :eek: or goofy when he says something like Pijama!!! i dont know .whut do you think they say?:rolleyes:
  3. S

Should KH have a series in TV?

it woulddd be coolll to see a KH series on MTV or disney or in animal planet or in food network cuz i dont like those booring mangas??who agrees with me?
  4. S

What would you do if someone stold or break ur KH2 disk?

Tell meee i wanna know ur reaction
  5. S

Honestly ,Did KH2 gave you all you wanted in a Game?

I wanted allot more action! more blood! more massacre!a more longer game! a really difficult gameee !!!where you could use sora and kill everyone! and then have a happy ending:D how bout you??
  6. S

Hades Paradox cup

why! cant i enter that hades paradox cup!that the only cup for me left .Ive donde Everything I leveld up all the forms to 5 but it still dosent appear why! why Why!
  7. S

why cant I enter Hades Paradox cup!why!helpp me please

Ive got all my form lvl 5 including summons and had atleast 3 paradox cupss But i still haven got hades paradoxx . can u tell me why????:eek:
  8. S

Does anti from Level up?

i kinda dont know so if you could tell me pleasee
  9. S

Can anyone tell me how to level up the final drive form?

Ive killed aalot of heartless in this form but still i havent leveld up this from?why?
  10. S

How can i Level up Final form faster?!

can anyone like tell me?
  11. S

If you could choose the intro song of KH2 witch song it could be?

[COLOR="Red"]I would choose [/COLOR]All the things she said by TATU omg it woulf fit perfect with the intro.how bout you?
  12. S

If you could choose the intro song of KH2 witch song it could be?

[COLOR="Red"]I would choose [/COLOR]All the things she said by TATU omg it woulf fit perfect with the intro.how bout you?
  13. S

Pleasee help me im dying!

sephiroth is killing meee all the time!! and im in level 85 in standar modee hes to hard can u all be nice and lovely and cute like me and help me finish himm cuzz he was beating me to much and he made me cryy:(
  14. S

Sora maybe the new enemy in KH3

So i saw the last part offf KH2 but i know u all saw itt you know when he and riku talk about darkness he says yeah will be the darkness this time so that means their now EVIL!this is my theory duh:eek:
  15. S

do you feel sora?

nah im just putting that line cuz i could not understand it:mad:
  16. S

If kH wasant with disney with whom of these would you mix it?

choose: A)FF and Nickelodeon B)FF and Looney toons C)FF and Pokemon D)FF and Cartoon network E)FF and Nintendo F)neither all of them sucks so badly G)your are crazy and this is spam!:eek:
  17. S

How can they make KH3 if they ran out of all the good Disney movies?

yeah thats trueee they ran outt of the good movies what are they going to do?? put a lizzi mcguayer world or a phill of the future world or worse....more winnie the phoo!!!!!!:eek: ahhhhhh scream i knwo there are other disney movies but the other ones sucks:mad: .
  18. S

Who thinks KH3 should have a new character?

i think KH3 should have a new charecter preferably female cuz im already bored whit sora and roxas?how bout you?:)
  19. S

OMG lets guess the date For KH3?

KH3 will come on 2009 to the US i say for PS3:eek: On winter or summer
  20. S

Does the people from europe gonna get the european version of sanctuary?

I wanna know cuz im just curious .:eek:
Back