• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alexxio M.

A thought experiment regarding a protagonist in a Twewy like story

Hey everyone I’m thinking of maybe making a Twewy esque original story and I was thinking about the inspirations behind Neku and Rindo, Specifically how Neku and Rindo can apply to the four monkeys hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil and do no evil. Since Neku parallels hear no evil and...
  2. Alexxio M.

Curious about kh’s current fan demographics

I‘ve been watching a lot of retrospectives recently and started thinking a lot about khs current demographics. So here’s a series of questions to feed this little curiousity of mine. What age were you when you first truly took notice of/discovered Kh What age were you when you first played Kh...
  3. Alexxio M.

Random Question regarding the Shinjuku Reapers

Hi everyone a bit of a random question which street did the Shinjuku reapers first arrive in? Two characters I’ve been writing about recently live in Tokyo one is from Shibuya and the other is from Shinjuku the two characters go to the same school and I’m trying to plan their route to the train...
  4. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► Tagging in AO3

Hi everyone if I were to make a fic where an Original character important to the main characters is implied to die would that be considered major character death. The death won’t be shown on screen but implied by certain events and dialoguse final words will be shared between one of the main...
  5. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► Tips and inspiration help for making a Kh fanzine

Hi everyone I want to make a kingdom hearts fanzine for both fun and a school project where I’m supposed to make a zine using adobe indesign and I’m having trouble getting inspiration and deciding what content to put in it. Since I write kh fanfiction I was thinking I could make a guidebook on...
  6. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► Translation troubles

Hi everyone I’ve been playing around with translating my fanfics for fun and perhaps future purposes as well and hit a snag with translating certain sentences from English to Japanese in Google Translate and thought crowd sourcing these sentences as well as getting insight on better translating...
  7. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► So I want to make kh characters participate in a reapers game and don’t know how to go about it (please read the first post before voting)

Hey folks I’m working on a fic where Axel, Isa, Roxas and Xion find Skuld in the Tewey gangs shibuya and get wrapped up in a reapers game however I’m having trouble with deciding what rules this game will play by and who will be players and who will be reapers. Here are some terminologys that...
  8. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► Dialogue troubles

Heyo everyone I’m working on an ephemer story where he’s gonna flash back to when he is saved from the unchained realm by Sora and friends and I’m having trouble figuring out some questions Ienzo could ask him once he wakes from the coma and also Ephemers responses to them. Here’s what I got so...
  9. Alexxio M.

Who does Strelitzia know in quadratum

Hi everyone wondering what people are thinking about who Strelitzia knows in the kh4 trailer because she probably got the information she tells Sora from some one else. ps. Joshua is on the list because he’s omniscient and all the references and parallels to Twewy in the last couple games. pps...
  10. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► World recommendations for the Guardian Gaiden’s Twilight Town gang

Hey everyone Alexxio aka Alexx_M here and proud to present the world recommendations thread for the first arc of the Twilight Town Gangs Gaurdian Gaiden. There’s a treasure planet based story that will have our heroes traveling to different worlds quite rapidly so I need help coming up with...
  11. Alexxio M.

Fanfiction ► The Guardian Gaiden’s Twilight Town Gang series draft feedback and progress report

Hi everyone this is Alexxio aka Alexx_M on ao3 and I’m proud to present the draft and progress report thread for my newest kh fanfic series endeavor The Guardian Gaiden’s: Twilight Town gang. This series will be heavily connected to my two other kh fanfic series‘ on ao3 called the Guardian...
  12. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► Arming non Keyblade wielders fic recommendations

Hi all I’ve been having trouble getting inspiration for a story of mine about non keyblade weilders wanting to help and join their Keyblade wielding friends in battle and obtaining the tools to do that. I was wondering what fics you guys would recommend that fit this description. Sending links...
  13. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► How to do a song fic of a song that isn’t sung in your native language

Hi everyone I’ve been thinking lately about making some kingdom hearts songfics based on some anime openings and endings but since I don’t speak Japanese and I’m putting the fic under the English language tab on Ao3 since that’s what the notes and character names are going be on I’m kinda lost...
  14. Alexxio M.

Fanfiction ► The Guardian Gaidens Scala and Wayfinder gang series draft feedback and project report

Hi everyone I’ve been having fun writing about the union cross gang on ao3 recently and started an anthology series focusing on them and the wayfinder gang during union cross, remind and melody of memory heavily linked to my other fanfic series the gaurdian chronicles. Kinda making it a midquel...
  15. Alexxio M.

Which Final fantasy character do you think is Destiny Islands mayor

Hi everyone I was making a list of all the known and implied final fantasy characters in kh and noticed that the Destiny islands part of the list was pretty short. Then I remembered that Kairi was adopted by the mayor of Destiny islands and figured that if he or she ever got a reveal he or she...
  16. Alexxio M.

All the original org xiii members ranked by how mean/manipulative they were to Roxas and or Xion

Hi everyone I hope this is in the right place. This is purely for fun and some inspiration for some OC’s that I’m making. But I was wondering if you were to rank the original organization members from most manipulative/mean to Roxas and or Xion to least manipulative/mean to Roxas and or Xion...
  17. Alexxio M.

Help with Tewey final remix secret reports

Just wanna know can you go back to previous days to get the secret reports. I’m playing the game trial version of the game on switch so it may not work but just wanna see if there’s a solution. Thanks
  18. Alexxio M.

Fan anniversary dates

Hi everyone I've been thinking about Kh's 20th anniversary and thought it would be cool to compile all the important fan dates this includes days, weeks or months for certain types of fanfiction, music remix evolutions and character birthdays. I have some dates here. 3/28- sora and the series'...
  19. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► A double feature kh 2nd generation fic and its prequel

Hi everyone I made a pair of kh 2nd generation fics revolving around two of my OC’s attempting to summon their keyblades for the umptenth and first time. I posted both fics on Ao3 and a link to one of them on a thread about summer writing prompts however even though both feature popular...
  20. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► KH Alternate universe school story recommendations

Hi everyone I’m looking for inspiration so are there any school au fanfics or comics for kh other than the liverpepper twins comics that you’d recommend particularly ones that have Roxas and Xion in them? Thanks for the help
Back