• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Does anyone Airsoft?

Hey, I just recently got into airsoft guns they are pretty fun. Thing is, i've only used my friends guns, and now I want to buy my own. Can anyone reccomend a website that I can buy airsoft guns from? I want AEG's only, gas is too much and spring is just lame. Also if anyone else owns any guns...
  2. T

Question About Naruto Anime

What episode is it were they show Sasuke's past with Itachi?
  3. T

>>> The Naruto RP Thread <<<

I know what yall are thinking O-M-G not another one! **shoots self** well i've decided to make one anyway ^_^ Name: Uzahaki Kaine Village: Hidden leaf village Age:14 Gender: male Personality: Witty, funny, loud Weapon(s): Kunai (x4) (in holsters on leg) Appearance: Black Hooded sweatshirt...
  4. T

Can someone post a pic of fenrir?

As the title states, im wandering if someone can post a pic of fenrir thanks :)
  5. T

The Unofficial "I beat KH II" thread!

Hey the title explains it all. If you beat the game just say so and if you feel up to it post your stats and all that other good stuff! My stuff is in my sig.
  6. T

spells of kh2?

anyone know about the spells of kh2? new old blah blah? lol
  7. T

SO favorite keyblade?

title speaks it all
  8. T

which is the best keyblade out of these

DELETE THIS my bad!!
  9. T

Can you show me a pic?

can you link me a pic of ultima weapon? my ps2 broke two weeks ago and i just got it back and all my game memory was wiped! so i had to restart and my guy is lvl 63 now working on the hades cup blah blah so yeah pics.....thank you so much
  10. T

hey help please signiture trobule

nvm mind lock this sorry my bad
  11. T

Who? (possible spoiler)

this isn't another "who do you think the keyblade master is?" thread and everyone screams riku....but more of a question of who do you think would win in a battle royal between roxas,sora and riku, and king mickey probably been asked before..oh also im new sooooooo HI! oh one more thing though...
Back