• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Let's make this game harder

i got S+6 max in that mission but s+10 now that is the hardest thing in the game
  2. P

HELP!! POSTER DUTY in twilight town

it recquires 20 posters in 30 seconds and i cant finish it i get to 17/20 when i get to 36 seconds
  3. P

phils training

in the maniac mode you have to score 1000 for the journal any tips on how to do it?
  4. P

twilights town cargo mini game

how do you get that cargo thingy to the garage in less than 15 seconds when i usually make it in 30 seconds
  5. P

Agrabah's carpet mini-game

its easy to beat it but to get the jimminys journal score of 65 its killing me can anyone give me tips on how to get the score
  6. P

Underworld Cups + Jiminy Journal Help

i need help only in the paradox cups on how to score in the pain and panic cup, cerberus cup and hades cup
  7. P

hades cup!

what i want 2 know is how to get the 15000 score o.O its hard as hell ive been tryin over n over again n i cant
  8. P

Demyx's VA?

after he puts sanctuary he'll surely put demyx voice in a video
  9. P

Demyx's VA?

but he already killed him
  10. P

kh2 boss

nah man da superior is not dat great but i would go w/ saix n demyx 4 stupid
  11. P

Kh2 disappointment

and probably the people who says kh2 is a disapointment thats because they cant even understand the game and got pissed and for the few that do understand it well maybe they have different taste for games or they were expectin kh2 to have a 99million over 5 rating because of the long wait maybe...
  12. P

Can someone get me a pic.............

if you want a high quality one, thats hard and who knows who has one but a random quality picture you can get it yourself with the prt scr sys rq button
  13. P

What level

Sora: lvl 99 Riku: lvl 99 it took me days and days to level up
  14. P

So close..but yet so far

i'm also playing kingdom hearts all over again, after that i'm going to play CoM and by the time i'm done 100% in both games KH2 is going to be released
  15. P

spells of kh2?

with the drive forms i dont think no one is going to even worry about the spells or even care about the spells
  16. P

Roxas

he's not great if he's not wielding 2 keyblades
  17. P

coolest drive form

this has been posted a lot of times so why don't you try looking for them instead of just making threads of the same, but anyways i would choose all four of them, they are all cool and each one has its advantages
  18. P

The Blood in KH 2

the rating was set for Teen
  19. P

Kairi, or Namine?

both of them are pretty
  20. P

what then?

try otha gamez
Back