• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Happy Female Protagonist Appreciation Day Everyone!

Hello everyone! Today is June 29, 2021. Which means, Kingdom Hearts' Female Protagonist Appreciation Day has finally arrived! I can't wait to show my appreciation for one of Kingdom Hearts' most amazing female characters--the Female Protagonist from UX! Let's all have fun celebrating this event...
  2. T

KHUX ► *SPOILERS* Finale Complaint Thread

So UX's Global version has officially ended its story. I appreciated how the credits showed the customized Protagonist in the credit scenes, I felt like it was a nice touch to end the Protagonist's journey and a good tribute to the player for all their effort participating in the game. Nomura...
  3. T

Female Protagonist Appreciation Day?

Hi guys. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with my previous post that discussed the UX Protagonist and their possible canon gender. The general consensus, I think, was that the most likely outcome should the series decide to actually make their gender canon was that it would be the Male...
  4. T

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

So fans of the KH series have put up with a lot since KH3--particularly UX's horrendous treatment of its Global fanbase and KH3's botching of the DSS. But, despite all these disappointments and setbacks, KH is still a series that you consider worth playing. My question is, after putting up with...
  5. T

KH UX Protagonist - Canon Gender?

So KH UX and Dark Road are canon. The characters are canon, too. But in the case of the customizable, playable Protagonist, exactly which gender is the "canon" gender? UX bills itself as "your" own keyblade story and allows the option to play as either a male or female character, as well as...
  6. T

Culture Clash: JRPGS and Female Characters?

You know, I've noticed something during my time playing JRPGs (Japanese Role Playing Games), among others, and it's that, well... The girls are almost always "cute" (shoved in skirts), childlike, devoted, diligent to their schoolwork/learning, obedient, kind, and wanting to help everyone as...
Back