• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neriede

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Saw this on Twitter: Replace This Morally Questionable Voice Actor Idk if linking this is against some policy, so please let me know if it is.
  2. Neriede

James Woods (Hades) and T.J. Miller (Fred), too. Technically not KH only, though. From what I've heard, he didn't take it well. But yeah considering they all got replaced, it obviously wasn't personal with Reno. I think the new guy did do a better job, though. Flynn is one of those people who...
  3. Neriede

From what I have read, the people who have been through the worst of QF are scared. I think taking that one girl to court was meant to be an example of what he'd do to people who spoke out. I agree Twitter is not the place for it, but forcing victims to go against a known voice actors before...
  4. Neriede

Yeah, those things alone are enough to dislike him, and add to that all the accusations and you have a huge pile of "reasons not to invite him to cons"...
  5. Neriede

Saw this on a Discord server today and came to lurk if it had been shared here yet. Quinton Flynn interview He tells people to use drugs and alcohol to get over their 'resentment' (I guess against him?) and also bashes the voice actors who replaced him in WoW and NMH3. Kinda yikes. :censored:
Back