• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XIII Heartless

Marvel Spider Man | September 7th 2018

I'm sure we've all seen, or at least heard of, this exciting new game by now: aDPWDkdNLEc Apparently this is just the start of more to come, though: Marvel Games' new mandate is 'Make epic games,' and Spider-Man is just the beginning | Polygon This is really dope to me. I've been wondering...
  2. XIII Heartless

BBS V2 secret ending

Why do people think it's common knowledge before release whether or not a game will have a secret ending? It's a secret, guys. Pls.
  3. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

So, that was a pretty dope trailer.
  4. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

Why is it being the D23 trailer bad? None of us saw it.
  5. XIII Heartless

Y'all are lyers. Sephiroth is WAY harder in this game.

Sephiroth is definitely easier in KH2. You have to react to more, but you're ignoring the fact that its easier to react to things as Sora in KH2 than it was in KH1, when you basically just had dodge roll, no reaction commands, and your combos weren't god-like, even if you were level 99.
  6. XIII Heartless

If that's the case, I hope you're right. Anybody know about what time we should be expecting it? I'm assuming tonight, since, Japan.
  7. XIII Heartless

Eh. Well, I liked it. I don't think it didn't need an explanation so much as people just didn't like the explanation. Which is whatever. I like that it explains why some people have the talent and some people don't. Back on topic, I'm really hoping Square doesn't make us wait more than a day to...
  8. XIII Heartless

I hate the prequels, but that was one aspect I didn't mind. What's wrong with the midochlorian explanation of the Force?
  9. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

But there's a difference between saying "exclusive to PS4" and just saying "coming to PS4". And that's still kinda weird. Why wouldn't they release the older games on X1? I don't want an X1, so it's not effecting me any. That's just weirdly bad marketing. Or maybe it actually isn't (assuming...
  10. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

Still confused on if this is truly exclusive to PS4.
  11. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I'm expecting .2 to be like Ground Zeroes. Probably beatable in an hour or two at the most. Still be a dope prologue and demo for the main event (KH3). And of course I still play Kingdom Hearts, the hell? It's my favorite game series...
  12. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced So, is this confirmed to JUST be coming to PS4? Gotta admit, I never thought KH3 would sell well on Xbox One anyways, but why bother porting it if they aren't gonna make the attempt to have those gamers catch up on the story too? Seems...
  13. XIII Heartless

Dualshock 4 compatibility?

It's pretty much confirmed it works fine with BBS, but not with 2. Ahh well. Fucking Square.
  14. XIII Heartless

That's just weird. It shouldn't be conditional like that. I'm actually 99% sure that it isn't now that people are getting their hands on it and saying they're having the same issue (but that it apparently works completely with BBS; I haven't tried it yet).
  15. XIII Heartless

You're telling me pressing up and to the left/down and to the left on the analog stick doesn't make Roxas/Sora walk instead of run? The experience doesn't change person to person. Either the game is compatible with the controller or it isn't. For everybody.
  16. XIII Heartless

It doesn't work, breh. Same exact issue as in 1.5, just in slightly different spots. Very disappointing.
  17. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

Don't think I meant you specifically (there are a lot of people who swear, even now, that it works fine, and I don't get how you can miss it. As soon as you move diagonally, it fucks you up. It's already got me killed). It's really shitty considering it works with Chain of Memories. Hopefully...
  18. XIII Heartless

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

They'd better. Just started my copy of KH2 and the fact that the DualShock 4 has the same issue as it did on KH (and people swore it didn't, so I'm pissed off) makes me not even wanna play it. I hate the DualShock 3.
  19. XIII Heartless

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

Best box art of the series, by far. Very excited for this, and I've already played all the games lol. (Dammit, Square, stack the difficulty trophies this time. Having to play Final Mix 3 times was ridiculous)
  20. XIII Heartless

Lebron James: The Decision 2.0

Anyone else betting on/hoping he returns to Cleveland with Irving, Wiggins, and maybe Love and goes to work?
Back