• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Heartless & Nobodies

Well that was from Leon's(and the rests) point of view. The only thing they knew at the time was what they obseved over time and possibly... what they read from the Ansem reports, but Xehanort didn't know much about the Heartless when he started to study them, so it would be safe to say that any...
  2. S

What's with all the KH2 hate?

I'm just going to stte my opinion. Don't get me wrong KH2 was a fun game. KH2 sucked. The graphics, unlike the first one, were cutesy kiddie graphics. It reminds me a lot of the crap they are showing on the Disney channel or later Winnie the Pooh Movies they made( like that one with the...
  3. S

Sora is Evil!!!

Okay, look, Sora is not evil. You have to sit down and look at it from all points of views. Xemnas and the others wanted hearts, all they wanted was to feel emotion. Good guy cause? Seems so doesn't it...Wrong. I know that Xemnas and the other members only wanted hearts, but they were really...
  4. S

Who is the person in Olympus?

True, but remember that Yen Sid also said that the Nobodies fake it so much that sometimes they forget that they don't have hearts to experience emotions with. Demyx, for some reason, just seems to remember his emotions better than some of the other members, which is why his are viewed so strongly.
  5. S

Who is the person in Olympus?

It was Demyx. He was just scared. You know some men's voices go high when they are afraid. And I know he was a Nobody. Don't bite my head off. "Oh, he's a Nobody he has no emotins."(hinted sarcasm) Remember that Nobodies can still experience emotion. They fake it, so they can feel normal. Yen...
  6. S

what i dont get about CoM

Actually, they should have had Roxas. Axel and Vexen pretty much prove it. What I'm puzzled about is, if they had Roxas(which they should. explaining why Sora thought TT was familiar) why didn't Marluxia just strike a deal with him. Roxas wanted to meet Sora and they have equal power levels. It...
  7. S

Maleficent....

Say... You know, I think it's been done before, but humour me... Shouldn't Maleficent have a Nobody. It occurs to me that she has a pretty strong heart and she did turn into that dragon heartless in the first game(thanks to the 'Ansem' possessed Riku), so why doesn't she have a Nobody...
  8. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** They have Heartless. It's just their Heartless are normal ones like Shadow and Neoshadow. They don't have bodily form Heartless. I'm pretty sure Nomura confirmed this.
  9. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***
  10. S

Ending of kh2

I hope it was about another adventure. Riku and Sora sure did seem happy about the contents of the letter, but Kairi looked like she wanted to strangle someone (cough*Mickey*cough). The king was probably informing them about a new enemy. I don't know, but whatever it was was probably important.
  11. S

KH2 Dialogue

Actually they made Sora kind of... dumb. I mean c'mon. He was so cool in the first game. Sort of silent, to himself, serious, happy, nice, truthful, and a bit sad. That was how he should of been. That's how he should be.Maybe, he doesn't have to be sad now but you get my point. 'Cause now he's...
  12. S

Anyone miss the things from KH1?

I miss Neverland. Only because I thought it was a lot of fun to watch Sora fly. It was fun flying in that world period. I miss the graphics, too. They were almost real. How about fighting the heartless in Atlantica? That was cooler than the singing stuff in KH2. I miss... THE HOLLOW BASTION...
  13. S

Fanfiction ► The One and Only Future {A Kingdom Hearts tale}

Chapter 2! It should be better than the first. At least I hope so... _____________________Chapter 2______________________ “Still as jumpy as ever, Sora?” Riku asked. Sora looked, smiled, and withdrew the keyblade. “We just thought we’d get in some early work on the Gummi.” Tidus...
  14. S

I made it that way on purpose. I guess I could have made it the prelude, but it just didn't seem right when I was thinking about the second chapter. It ended up being short by accident. I wrote it on paper and when I typed it up it ended up being so short... I'll try to make the next chapter a...
  15. S

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

Wow... That was cool. I always thought Zexion was some sort of manipulating freak, but that was cool... The more that happens the more I want to see.
  16. S

____________Chapter 1______________ A mysterious morning mist filled the air. Debris and the sign of terrible mayhem surrounded the small incampment of tents. Two, side by side, stood a little further away from the others. In one of the two sat what seemed to be a warrior of professional...
  17. S

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

Awesome... This story is inspiring me to want to write again. It is a well written story. I can't wait to see what is next! I have a feeling this will be a great story.
  18. S

mild blood.

Lol. It took me forever to figure out where the blood was. It finally occured to me when I was playing the PotC World over again a couple of days ago. Remember what Will had to do in order to break the cruse? It was the blood that came from his and Elisabeths hands. I guess I didn't notice...
  19. S

xehanort's nobody

Why not? Ansem the Wise isn't just gonna go around call'em boy.:laugh: . You know what I mean. I think Ansem named him that because he was 'another' aprentice/person in Radiant Garden. Since the guy didn't have a name Ansem just figured that would suite him until he remembered his true name. He...
  20. S

xehanort's nobody

Xehanort is human. Remember that Nobodies are supposed to have memories of their lives as humans. Xehanort didn't. Sounds more like a Heartless to me, but he wasn't that either until being in Radiant Garden for a while. The fact of the matter is, Xemnas remembered what it was like being in...
Back