• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Maleficent....

Say... You know, I think it's been done before, but humour me... Shouldn't Maleficent have a Nobody. It occurs to me that she has a pretty strong heart and she did turn into that dragon heartless in the first game(thanks to the 'Ansem' possessed Riku), so why doesn't she have a Nobody...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► The One and Only Future {A Kingdom Hearts tale}

____________Chapter 1______________ A mysterious morning mist filled the air. Debris and the sign of terrible mayhem surrounded the small incampment of tents. Two, side by side, stood a little further away from the others. In one of the two sat what seemed to be a warrior of professional...
  3. S

That's Right!!! Another Theory!!!!

Theory, but not... More like a thought Alright. I know I've made some pretty lame threads before, but hear me out... What if the Chasers are artifically made humans? They have proved that one can be made, so what if they are a band of artifical humans. Whether they are good guys or bad guys I...
  4. S

Where?

This may have been done before,but... What happened to Auron? I mean in the end you see him turn into light... So... Is he dead dead or was he just leaving that world? 'Cause if he went to the netherworld that would mean we probably aren't going to be fight with or along side him again...
  5. S

PS3 or Wii?

Which one do you think the next KH be on? Considering all of whats been said about the PS3, I'll go with the Wii any day.
  6. S

This is odd...

Did you notice that in the first game no one knew what Ansem looked like? I'm wondering how they forgot 'cause even in KH2 they still thought he was Xehanort. Nobody except Mickey knew that Xehanort wasn't the true Ansem, so what made them forget? Not to mention they forgot the name of their...
  7. S

Xemnas...

I kind of wonder if he couldn't remember his life beyond Radiant Garden. Xemnas said he couldn't remember what it was like to feel anything but rage and hate...( Sora: Xemnas there's more to a heart than just rage or hate. There's all sorts of feelings. Can't you remember?, Xemnas...
  8. S

Heartless...

I think the way the form of a heartless is determined is by how strong the darkness in one's heart is. Like the form of a nobody is determined by how strong your heart is. The more powerful the darkness in your heart is, the more powerful a heartless is. That's what i think though, what about...
  9. S

Mary Poppins

Mwahaha! I would like to know what you guys think about this level being in KH3. I think it'd be a good break from the serious game play that I think will be in the next game. Well, you know, you can learn how to fly here or just play some silly mini games. What do you think...
  10. S

Why is everyone beating up DiZ and Yen Sid?

It's a silly thread I know, but i just want to know. I just can't see why people are always bashing on these two. Flame me if you will. I, however, will know why everyone hates these two and it won't be on my mind. I like DiZ because he is a cool guy. I think what he did to Roxas was the right...
  11. S

Roxas- MASSIVE SPOILER

Sora and Roxas are the same.If that is true,then, does that mean all of the people in the organization that have no memory of their past are reincarnates of others who were once heartless?
Back