• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Any megan fox fans here?

She's pretty hot her acting is decent though
  2. X

Is Organization XIII

xD, I don't know it might just be Tetsuya and his recycled ideas. Since the 13 people in the men are wearing cloaks like in Organization XIII
  3. X

Is Organization XIII

a homage to ff7? I was playing and they were talking about 13 cloaked men with tatoos and it reminded me instantly of Kingdom Hearts.
  4. X

Are They Gonna Convert...

KHI and KHII to blu-ray for the ps3 like they did to god of war? That would be so awesome
  5. X

Rihanna Vs Beyonce

What do you think? lately on youtube i have been watching videos saying that Rihanna is a copycat of Beyonce and i would like to know your opinions Beyonce is a good singer but lately Rihanna has been getting awards, a lot of #1 singles on the charts but where did beyonce go?
  6. X

Fanfiction ► The Hand of Darkness: A New Tale

What an action packed chapter I love it and the death of sora (sorry sora) was a good part of the story
  7. X

Help!

In FFV what is a good place tolevel up if u are just about to go to Phoenix tower?
  8. X

FFV help

my cousin wants to know if Mime has 3 Abilities. I havent played ffv in the longest.
  9. X

Pan's Labyrinth

This was one of the saddest movies ever. The ending was sad, the plot was deep, and the characters were unique. Some you hated with a passion, others you felt bad for. I loved this movie and I just finished like 10 minutes. and just came on dvd not to long. can you figure out>>>>>>>>>>
  10. X

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Legacy: The Esper War

Chapter 3 is longer than I but shorter than II Chapter III Sara,Madison,and Celia stayed at a vllage near velius. All sara could think about was the esper war. While everyone was sleep, she put on a robe and lit a candle. She...
  11. X

Can you like tell other people you know about my fanfic and Chapter 3 is gonna be aout an airship crash
  12. X

Chapter II: The secret and the Hero The boat ride to Velius harbor was a long and tough one. After 2 long days at sea, Sara and Celia made it. Sara got off the boat and saw some statues in the distance. They were of the espers. " How beautiful Velius looks,Celia"...
  13. X

Next chapter is gonna be longer by a lot. What can I do to improve it? I'm still working on chapter 2
  14. X

Prologue There was once a prosperous land named Magicia. It was a peaceful kingdom protected by the espers. The espers were godlike creatures with breathtaking powers. They were created by the Gods to keep the worlds of darkness and Light in check.They all had opposites that ruled in the...
  15. X

Help

Which Game would u recommend. My cuzin wants to buy a new FF. But he cant decide on FFIX,FFVII and FFIV. Which one should he buy.
  16. X

Walk Two Moons

Has anyone read this book. It's so great and sad. I luved the ending.
  17. X

have you beaten the game?

Yeah lats week. Then rikus story 3 days later.
  18. X

HElp WITH ANSEM!!!

LOL. i already did at level 51. how many hours did you beat him. I hbeat it in 5 hrs two days.
  19. X

HElp WITH ANSEM!!!

Once I tried and I got him to half blue. I spamed dark firaga but I ran out of cards. Ir sucked. I couldn heal ad he did a sleight that kept knocking me in the air. I was level 49. I beath him at the 10 levels under sora. I was 51.
  20. X

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

How much health bars does the org data have, If they have different ones each tell me how much they are please.
Back