• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EighteenEighty

[Discussion] The Complicated Plan of the Master of Masters against the 13 Darknesses.

The Master mentioned that he has a plan of defeating the 13 Darknesses by giving them physical forms and using the Foretellers as a vessels. 7 will be locked inside the Foretellers and 5 will be locked inside the Union Leaders while 1 Darkness will be trapped inside the datascape. However, Luxu...
  2. EighteenEighty

What I learned from Demyx is the Master of Masters theories.

I am one of the naysayers who disagree with this theory since I just want the Master to be a new character, but after analyzing this theory for many times. However... What if it might create a scenario that Demyx might have at least a connection to MoM? Similar to how Sora has a connection...
  3. EighteenEighty

[Discussion] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan and why Luxu is against it.

In UX Finale. We all know the Master has a plan to defeat the 13 Darknesses by giving them vessels right? The Master revealed he has a plan of defeating the 13 Darknesses by giving them physical forms. 7 will be locked inside the Foretellers and 5 will be locked inside the Union Leaders while 1...
  4. EighteenEighty

What do you hope for the Master of Masters as an antagonist in the next arc?

What I hope for the Master of Masters as an antagonist is that he is more than just a guy who wants to make the world a better place by destroying the darkness. I want him to be a character who wants to have fun and mess with his enemies like an evil version of Spider-Man or similar to King...
  5. EighteenEighty

If we cannot see them in their worlds. Which one of them could at least end up as a party member/Summon?

1. Darkwing Duck 2. Phineas and Ferb 3. Goliath (Gargoyles) 4. Kim Possible 5. Star Butterfly (Star vs The Forces of Evil) 6. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia) 7. Luz Noceda (The Owl House) 8. Molly McGee (The Ghost of Molly McGee)
  6. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] Do you think the Master of Masters finally revealed who he really is?

In KHUX. The Master of Masters reveals his backstory to Luxu that he was once a boy that participated in the Keyblade War against the 13 Darknesses. These sentient Darknesses took on the form of humans before they rejected their physical forms and became a hivemind. The Master lost many of his...
  7. EighteenEighty

This has been posted before but just wanted to ask a question. In terms of design, what do you think the other 13 Darknesses would look like.

If they gained a physical form of their own? Any ideas or fanart references are welcomed.
  8. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] My hopes for Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

I hope the story of Missing Link will be done before they release Kingdom Hearts 4. I'm kinda dissapointed that the story of KHUX was done after the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. Making the story even more convoluted just because the mobile game is now going to be relevant to the plot of the...
  9. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

In UX Finale, The Master has a plan of defeating the 13 Darknesses by giving them physical forms. 7 will be locked inside the Foretellers and 5 will be locked inside the Union Leaders while 1 Darkness will be trapped inside the datascape. However, Luxu disagreed with this plan because too many...
  10. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION/THEORY] The 20 Pieces of the X-blade.

We still don't have a valid answer of what really happened between the 20 pieces of the X-blade that got shattered long ago. In fact, the X-blade that we saw in BBS and KH3 are just man-made or artificial. All Master Xehanort did is to create his OWN X-blade without using the REAL pieces of the...
  11. EighteenEighty

Do you really think the Master of Masters safety plan is to create the dark versions of the Foretellers? Similar to Vanitas?

1. I mean think about it 2. The Master mentioned to Luxu that he doesn't have intentions to turn the Foretellers into vessels. 3. He only told them to trap the 7 Darknesses inside their hearts so it wouldn't possess them. 4. The Master also pointed out that the 7 Darknesses will feed off...
  12. EighteenEighty

A timeline where the Master of Masters live.

Xehanort has a connection with Norse Mythology since his classmates are named some of the gods from Norse Mythology: Odin Vor Urd Bragi Hermod Baldr Vidar Vala Vali Hoder Heimdall Helgi Sigrun Sigurd What if the Master of Masters has a connection with Greek mythology in his timeline when he...
  13. EighteenEighty

What do you think would happen if Mickey bought the Book of Prophecies in his journey from Scala ad Caelum?

Note: This will contain the plot of KH Re: coded and KHUX so before reading this post. Study the plot of these two games first if you don't want to get confused. Yen Sid mentioned to find out more answers about the ancient keyblade timeline, Mickey had to go to Scala ad Caelum. What if Mickey...
  14. EighteenEighty

What do you think would happen if Mickey bought a copy of the Book of Prophecies?

Note: This will contain the plot of KH Re: coded and KHUX so before reading this post. Study the plot of these two games first if you don't want to get confused. Yen Sid mentioned to find out more answers about the ancient keyblade timeline, Mickey had to go to Scala ad Caelum. What if Mickey...
  15. EighteenEighty

[Discussion] The relevance of the plot of Re: Coded and how it made its relevance from KHUX and how it might make its way into the Lost Masters Arc

So after watching some cutscenes of UX, we all know the relevance of the plot of Re: Coded is now going to be a thing about a data copy of someone having their own hearts. An example of this, is that Data-Sora summoned his own Keyblade to save Donald and Goofy from Pete and we all know the...
  16. EighteenEighty

The Master of Master's Identity Crisis

After watching the Finale of UX, I feel that he is now a different character. People keep saying that he is Sora (alternate or future) or Demyx. Some people believe that him being an established character would make more sense in the story's future to change the plot. Now I'm gonna have to admit...
  17. EighteenEighty

What do you think happened to the 4 Darknesses that were trapped inside the data world by the Player?

In the UX finale, the Player trapped the 4 Darknesses from the data world to save Ephemer and Skuld. After that, he sacrifices himself to lock the data world so that the 4 Darknesses won't escape but of course, this also means the Player can't escape and trapped himself inside the data world...
  18. EighteenEighty

The meaning of XSuper the sigil in the Black Box

We all know that the names of the Foretellers are all related to the seven deadly sins right? Ira -> Wrath Aced-> Acedia->Sloth Invi-> Invidia-> Envy Gula-> Gluttony Ava-> Avaritia-> Greed Luxu-> Luxuria-> Lust Now we all know the missing deadly sin is Pride, and pride in Latin is...
  19. EighteenEighty

[Theory] Yozora is one of Player's Lifetime.

After finishing the story of Union X and Dark Road. The Concept of Reincarnation was now introduced in Kingdom Hearts series. In UX, the Player from Union X died and decided to live in another lifetime as another person to live on Scala Ad Caelum. However, since that person got older and died...
  20. EighteenEighty

A possible game that takes place on Master of Masters origin.

If Xehanort had a game/origin of his own, Do you think Nomura would make another game on X Saga about MoM's origin? I mean Nomura is going to make the story even more complicated considering MoM's mysterious origin. According to what MoM told to Luxu, he was just a boy that participated on the...
Back