• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

why didnt sora

why didnt he seal the keyhole at destiny islands?, you know the big door thingy at the secret place and if he didnt seal it in kh1 why didnt he in kh2?
  2. K

create an organization member

add all these things and make sure u have an x in their name you dont have to have the strenght or watever name:Lexarrete gender: female power or element: magnet weapon: crossbow and when flipped the other side it becomes a magnet weakness: thunder resistance: magnet, stop description...
  3. K

kh2 japanese/english change

yea heres a change. you see when you go to disney castle the guys at the audience chamber were bolt towers not rapid thrusters:http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img184.jpg
  4. K

kh2 chaser hint?

ok we dont know what the chasers are yet but in CoM it hinted us that the next enemies are nobodies cause of the thing marluxia was riding at the final battle. in kh2 it might be the same that its also hinting us cause of the final battle while youre battling that guy thats sitting and looks...
  5. K

Xehanort?

ok we all know xehanort is xemnas except xemnas is a nobody right and we all defeated him and such but wtf, why is his name at the secret ending, when it was showing all those words like chasers and keyblade war?
  6. K

sora and the gang gone at kh3?

well i dont know but in the secret ending you see mickeys,soras, and rikus keyblade (mickeys is far left, soras is middle, rikus is at right). there also rusty and dirty and all that stuff so do you guys think that sora and the gang already passed away in kh3?
  7. K

proud mode players

hey did abyone of you laughed when you saw the secret ending cause of the "slow-mo" walking and stuff cause i did
  8. K

limit glitch?

okay the 2nd time you battle that knight looking guy at the final battle (the one thats sitting and its at the dragon ship). when he like blasts you or something like that in the air very far from him you can use dark aura or dark shield with then after u do "All's End" youre stepping on...
  9. K

wtf? valor without goofy.... watch

look its really small bu just watch closely
  10. K

mp hastega?

ok as well as we all know there is mp hastega and its an ability. how do you get it with sora (not donald) and without using the circle of life effect(mp haste)?
  11. K

atlantica

has anyone ever gotten to atlantica yet? if have then what does the musical sound like and stuff. thanks to my parents! i havent gotten kh2 yet now im behind every other ppl in this forum
  12. K

does anyone have to wait

to get kh2 until saturday or like on spring break? i have how bout u guys(forum is kinda getting emptier)
  13. K

kh2 activity thread

hey you guys lets do an activity like this here lemme start first S=smexy O=ownage R=romantic A=acrobatic
  14. K

good magics for kh3?

which one do u think will actually be good for kh3. i pick meteoraga oh and healaga is different from curaga it drains enemies life and transfer it to you
  15. K

kh2 spoilers english

its the gang with kairi and [spoiler]maleficent and pete[=spoiler] and yeah i dont know if its new but here it is;http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_LEINMl0_U
  16. K

for those who wants to see kh2 keyblades

here are they and plz dont flame me. lots of pplz have been looking for themhttp://khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/22/Keyblades_1.png
  17. K

skateboarding with sora?

i was wondering if u can skateboard as sora not only with roxas i think my friend said that he saw it on some website
  18. K

kh2 during school

hey do u guys have school when kh2 comes out or do some of u have spring break during that time? lucky for those people who doesnt have school or has spring break cause i have to get mine on saturday
  19. K

100 acre woods

it said on the NA website of kh2 that pooh forgot evrything including sora and all the residents in 100 acre woods and what the heck happened when pooh froze when he got off the log and blasted sora away its in youtube
  20. K

kh2 commercial on disney channel

i was wondering............... when will the next commercial be~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and about what time did u guys watch the first one
Back