• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

holy crap! awesome job man!
  2. T

What System will the next KH be on? PS3 or 360?

Im hoping they announce it soon because this will decide which console I get. Square has announced that it will spread across its franchises through the diffrent systems and stuff, so I was thinking that they would put the main FF series on PS3, Kingdom Hearts on 360, and Dragon Quest for Wii...
  3. T

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

What if you live in Texas? WHen will it come out cuz i havent gotten a call.
  4. T

so the le guide comes out to day as in monday

what if you live in texas? when will it come out?
  5. T

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

what if you live in Texas?
  6. T

Did Anyone?

Keybladesmen could you please put up some Nobody (plz all of the kinds) and some heartless pics
  7. T

Did Anyone?

guys i think thsts a little too much to be keep asking. i mean hes been up here since morning trying to solve our needs give him some break time.
  8. T

Which LE cover do you have?

Could you lease pick what cover you recieved with the game. Just wanted to know.
  9. T

Did Anyone?

thanks i owe you big time
  10. T

Strongest Org. Member

Who was the strongest Org. Member (in a boss fight) in Kingdom Hearts 2
  11. T

Did Anyone?

Sorry if its too much to ask but could you post Luxord pics and some Lion King pics. I can undrstand if you dident want to because youve ben doing alot.
  12. T

Did Anyone?

thanks dude your awsome!
  13. T

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

Tmon and Pumba!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. T

Did Anyone?

Keybladesmen could you post pics of Saix or Xaldin?
  15. T

Did Anyone?

You know maybe some death threats will make them say otherwise............... Bring Out The Bad Jokes!!!!!!!!!:D Sorry for the spam but yah probably. He said yesterday that he had got a call saying thered be enough limited editions for me but dident say when.
  16. T

Oh my God The controls are screwed up!

Sorry Muffin i mean how were we supposed to know?
  17. T

Did Anyone?

Are you freaking kidding me! Dang they are evil!
  18. T

Did Anyone?

I went today and they dident have thme yet. Either that or there behind the counter. Evil Gamestop employees!Lol Probly cuz i live in TX Oh and Keybladesmen, do u think you could put up new picks of the pages from the guide tomorow that would be awsome.
  19. T

Well............................. nuthin much more to talk about i guess. Oh well probaly getclosed by monkeybut anyway and thanks MuffinMan.
  20. T

You can? Oh ok then:D
Back