• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What System will the next KH be on? PS3 or 360?

Im hoping they announce it soon because this will decide which console I get. Square has announced that it will spread across its franchises through the diffrent systems and stuff, so I was thinking that they would put the main FF series on PS3, Kingdom Hearts on 360, and Dragon Quest for Wii...
  2. T

Which LE cover do you have?

Could you lease pick what cover you recieved with the game. Just wanted to know.
  3. T

Strongest Org. Member

Who was the strongest Org. Member (in a boss fight) in Kingdom Hearts 2
  4. T

Oh my God The controls are screwed up!

On a Gamefaqs FAQ Walkthrough i looked at the controls and i discovered that X is to jump and O is to attack! If that is true its gonna really suck.:mad:
  5. T

Keyblade Combinations

You know how you get to assighn which keyblades you use for each form and you cant have the same keys for each one. What would be your combos for each drive form. Mine would be this. Valor: Holy Pumpkin and Gaurdian Soul Wisdom: Fatal Crest Master: Oathkeeper and Oblivion Final:Fenrir and...
  6. T

Multiple Keyblades?

I know that Riku Kairi Sira and Mickey have a keyblade and im fine with that. You know the four realms. What i dont get is how Roxas gets a hold of 2. I understand that he is part of Sora and can wield them but that dosent mean they can come right out of the blue. And when you drive where the...
  7. T

New Optional FF Boss

Which Final Fantasy Villain would you like to fight in KH3. Personally i would love to kick Sin's butt!
  8. T

Possible Kh2 Blooper

IN this pic http://www.kh-vids.net/mavpics/pic2.jpg it shows Sora in Brave Form but Goofy is standing right next to him! If he fused with him or whatever why is he just standing next to him?:confused: Im so confused. Anyone wanna clear this up?
  9. T

Assasin Nobody Pics

Could some one give me some pics of Assasin Nbodies. I know Axel controls them but i can never find a pic.
  10. T

KH 3 Paths Theory

I know its way to early to be talking about KH 3 but i think i have a theory on what the plot would be like. Nomura said in an interview thaty the next game emphasizes that one keyblade master brought chaos and the other saved the world. I though that it would be cool if you could alline...
  11. T

Sequal to Favorite Organization Member!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a sequal thread to the Favorite Organization Member thread. This time, i have had added NEARLY all of the organization members. (So Zexion Fans Rejoice!) axel might actually have competition. Now the members i took out are Xigbar, Xemnas, and Roxas. The reason i took out Xigbar was...
  12. T

What exactly is Kingdom Hearts?

What i dont understand is what Kingdom Hearts really is? Is it a place where all hearts go or what? Im really confused. Also is it dark or light?:confused:
  13. T

Where and when do you get Oathkeeper and Oblivion?

I was wonderng how and when you get Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Also I was wondering what thier stats and special statistics was.
  14. T

What are Promised Dream and Passed Memores

IN Xaldins Strategy Guide it mentioned these two keyblades? I was just wondering if these were oathkeeper and Oblivion?:confused:
  15. T

Do you level up your drive forms?

I was wondering if you level up your drive forms because i was watching a id on youtube and he went into wisdom and once he killed everything a blue thing came up and said level 90. Well, he turned brave form this time, and when he leveled up, it was red saying level 90. I was just wondering if...
  16. T

Favorite Organization Members in KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHats your favorite Organization Member in KH2?
  17. T

Favorite Drive Form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering what your favorite drive was. Oh and plz look in to looks and overall stuff for your choice. P.S I dident put Final FOrm cuz it definantley beats the heck out of the others!
  18. T

Keyblade Pics!!!!!!!!!

I need keyblade pics of KH2 please. It would be great if you could link them cuz it kept sending me to a wierd sight when i tried looking at them in the pic forum.
  19. T

Whats Your Favorite Keyblade?

This poll only refers to the keyblades, not the keychains.
  20. T

Magic Combining?

in www.kh2.co.uk, in drive it says that in wisdom form you can combine magic attacks for stronger ones. If so , could you lets say, fuse fuse fire and magnet and make a flame magnet that could pull in and burn them at the same time?Or fuse reflect with blizzard and make a ice shield? I dont know...
Back