• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LucemFerto

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I know it's not a long delay and they put out their reasoning ... but after all the delays we already had, this is just such a bad look.
  2. LucemFerto

God, this game is fighting such an uphill battle. Like, I can see what Square wants to go for, they probably want their Pokémon Go/Genshin Impact-type of game and they will probably burn through any of their big franchises to get that done. But why like this? Let's say this game comes out and...
  3. LucemFerto

I'm very of two minds when it comes to Missing-Link. On the one hand, Dark Road was really well written and had a lot of fun character interactions and interesting ideas. I did enjoy meeting new characters in a new era and getting to know them and how they maybe reflect current characters...
  4. LucemFerto

Tetsuya Nomura shares new message about Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Yeah, really really exciting! I'm especially intrigued by who the new support cast is going to be! Union X disappointed a bit seeing as the actual friendship group of the PC never got named or any real character development, but the Dark Road cast was surprisingly strong for something that was...
  5. LucemFerto

Tetsuya Nomura shares new message about Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Oooh, is that our cozy home? Do we get to do some interior decorating like it's Animal Crossing? That would immediately make this the best entry in the series. On a serious note, does this message say he drew a new piece of artwork, did I parse that correctly? Or is that in reference to an...
  6. LucemFerto

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Oh my God, I didn't know Ever Crisis would come to PC! That's amazing news, I feel like that makes it much more likely that Missing-Link might as well! Honestly it's the smartest choice, and I was always quite saddened that UxDR never made it, but then again they were from a "different time", I...
  7. LucemFerto

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

God, I know it's impossible, but I would love if they went in the same direction as most modern gachas and released this on more platforms than just phones. A PC release and I would be in, without a doubt.
  8. LucemFerto

I need help: Sourcing the claim that Disney is the reason Worlds are not allowed to cross over.

HOLY MOLY, this is extremely helpful and super interesting! Thank you very much for linking this!
  9. LucemFerto

I need help: Sourcing the claim that Disney is the reason Worlds are not allowed to cross over.

Hello, everyone! I am currently working on a video, and I wanted to talk about why, while Kingdom Hearts is nominally a crossover, there are very few actual crossovers between Disney Worlds (unlike other Disney crossover titles such as Infinity, Mirrorverse, Dreamlight Valley, etc.). Now, when...
  10. LucemFerto

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

Character customization being extremely detailed makes my heart sing. It makes my Kingdom Heart sing. I really, really hope they release this game on PC like Genshin, because I very much don't wanna play this on a tiny phone screen. Pleaseeeeee Square. Be reasonable, just this once ...
  11. LucemFerto

Kingdom Hearts series is coming to PS Extra!

Whenever I visit the homepage and see this article right up top I always forget I already read it and have a mini-heartattack thinking they finally announced a Disney+ series.
  12. LucemFerto

Disney Games JP to host KINGDOM HEARTS 20th Special Talk #1 on August 31st

Regardless of whether or not it's likely to happen, I really, really want a remake of Union χ and Dark Road. Dark Road in particular, with it's honestly great Disney inclusion, would benefit so tremendously from a console experience.
  13. LucemFerto

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I really hope this doesn't mean that Xehanort sticks around. I know it's inevitable, but I really ... don't want it.
  14. LucemFerto

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I'm not really sure about the Spoiler Policy in this thread, so I'm just going to be safe and spoiler everything: Good game. More thoughts to come, probably.
  15. LucemFerto

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

I am so incredibly excited for this game, it's unbelievable. I really hope I am not ruining it for me through expectations. But everything we've seen from it so far makes me believe that they'll be able to do something they haven't achieved since 0.2 and that would be have a decent character...
  16. LucemFerto

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Okay, I have a question, because I have seen this on other websites, but it does appear to be just nowhere in the article: Does it say somewhere that Missing Link and/or Dark Road will explore the mysteries of Xehanort's bloodline? Because it seems like someone conflated Xehanort and Eraqus in...
  17. LucemFerto

Dark Road ► Seeing as Dark Road (maybe) releases tomorrow, I did a video predicting what will happen

Long time listener, first time caller and already just self-promoting. A good first impression. Anyway, KHInsider has always been my go-to stop for all things Kingdom Hearts and I love reading the forums (when the series is a bit more active). So, seeing as I made a video on Kingdom Hearts, I...
Back