• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Idea for KH3

I don't know if a thread has been made about this, but wouldn't KH3 be a lot better if they could include a multiplayer mode? You would get your memory card with the stats and items of your character, plug it in your friends PS2 with his memory card plugged in the other slot, and you could vs...
  2. M

How much time did you spend on KH1, 2, CoM?

Let's see how much time you guys spend on KH I've spent, KH1: 546 hours KH CoM: 108 hours KH2: 352 hours Total: 1006 hours!
  3. M

Calling All Asians

hey are there any other asians at these forums? If you're asian, post in here! I want to see how many asians there are.:)
  4. M

dreams on kh2

ok I haven't seen a thread for this and if there is, someone please give me a link. I was thinking that we could have a thread on dreams that we've had on kh2. I'll give an example: just this night, I had a dream where sora, donald, and goofy were skateboarding at the local supermarket. lol.
  5. M

Kingdom Hearts music thing

ok does anyone know what the title of the music in the official kh2 website is? kh2 website: http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/ and does anyone know where to get the music sheet for that(piano)
  6. M

Bonus Level

I just realized that there's a bonus level. Mine is at 50 right now and supposedly, you can level it up by "defeating certain enemies." Anyone know how to level it up? (you can check your bonus lvl in status)
  7. M

get synthesis materials really easy

okay so first, equip everyone's lucky lucky abilities (if you don't have it, train till u get it and if you chose the staff at the beginning, you get it at lv. 99) then equip: Sora's Sweet Memories keyblade (Complete the Spooky Cave in 100 acre wood) Donald's Meteor Staff (a chest in Seadrift...
  8. M

how anti form works

ok so there are the 4 forms: valor, wisdom, master, and final. the anti-form is based on a point system. here's the system change to valor, wisdom, or master form (plus one point) change form when ally is unconsious (zero) change to anti-form (minus 4 points) change to final-form (minus ten)...
  9. M

Blackworm virus

ok so I've read about the blackworm virus thing in the announcements and im just asking, if u get infected, how do u get rid of it? it would be living hell for me if i got infected.
  10. M

Anti-Form - spoiler

ok i just wanna make sure.... i heard that if u go into anti form, you like lose stats and items is this true becuz it would suck to have ur stats go down
  11. M

What level

What level were u guyz when u finished sora's and riku's story in CoM? mine: Sora: lv. 76 Riku: lv. 72
  12. M

How devoted are you REALLY to KH series?

Hey, sry if this thread has been posted before, but i just want to know how devoted you guys/girls are to the KH series. reply w/ the number that best matches you: 0= never heard of KH series 1=KH is the worst series EVER (if you choose this, you shouldn't even BE here):mad: 2=Very, very...
  13. M

Please Reply Quickly

ok, i want to pre-order KH2 at this gamestop thats close to my house but I've never done it so I don't know what to do!!! Please help cuz i told my mom we'd go to gamestop on sat. !!!!!!!:( :( sry if i seem kind of stupid for not knowing this stuff...
  14. M

Organization members

hey can anyone post every single person in the organization? i know most of them cuz i beat kh and kh:com.... whos the first and last person in the organization...
  15. M

Yo.....

Hey I'm new here.....can any1 help me w/ what to do?......thx...
Back