• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Crazy Theory

Okay for those of you who have beaten the game you know how Kairi has her own keyblade which means she is a weildier well since Namine is her nobody does that mean she is a weildier too( Just like Sora and Roxas)?
  2. C

Auto Reload Trouble...

Ok I'm getting ready to fight Xigbar and I want to switch an item in the auto-reload position only thing is that i can't do it the item i want to have auto-reload is an elixir but I only have two items on AR (Potion and Mega-Potion) so how to i swap item's in the AR postition?
  3. C

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

I'm not attracted to her but she does look better than she did in kh1 she doesn't have a giagantic head anymore...
  4. C

Forms?

^^ anti-form also only thing is that u can't go into anti when u want to
  5. C

FF Advent Children

Okay guys don't flame me but what is the name of the FF character that is dressed all in red that has a gun with 3 barrels (I haven't played any ff games before but im gonna start now)?
  6. C

Kh and Kh2 quotes

Everybody i was wondering if you could help a member out by saying quotes from Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2 that really mean a lot to you, the reason i am doing this is because at the school i go to we have a last year assignment to come up with a favorite quote that we have for people to...
  7. C

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

I'd go out with Tifa too
  8. C

probally wut nomura was planning for KH2

yeah to tell u the truth the hearless sign looks a whole lot better than the nobodies sign
  9. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 Surpasses One Million Copies Shiped in North America!

Hmm so do you think in a while will rpg's outnumber shooters?
  10. C

drive form level up

^^ wrong dude it has to do with driving you get points for going into a certian drive once you hit the limit to reach anti next time you drive you go anti
  11. C

Fenrir pics

^^ looks like a blue smaller version of the ultima to me, oops didn't see you guys post sorry
  12. C

Ok, now I need KH III

I don't see why people are rushing throught the game i mean COME ON, cherish the game!!!
  13. C

Favorite Form Poll

i like final a lot but how do you attack in it, your keyblades float around you right?
  14. C

Your Fav. Drive Form

i like all the forms except anti i just don't think its very useful
  15. C

names of roxas keyblades

k thanks
  16. C

names of roxas keyblades

besides oblivion
  17. C

names of roxas keyblades

what are some of the names of roxases keyblades?
  18. C

who likes rock?

my favorite band is guns "n" roses and rob zombie what the heck u guys listen to?
  19. C

Anti Form

did you see this review on youtube?^^ ( and did you get my pm tux?)
  20. C

I finally beat the game!

i havent but why did you rush it man don't you want to cherish the game?!
Back