• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Namine: Important or Not

Yeah, Namine was important because she's Kairi's Nobody. When Kairi lost her heart in KH1, Namine was created and Namine is a witch because Kairi was a Princess of Heart. So if they introduced Roxas, they should introduce Namine.
  2. O

Malificent and Pete ?????

I hope Pete died because he was just annoying and needed to go. I wouldn't care if Maleficent left or stayed. She's a pretty good evil character.
  3. O

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: big structure Hmm. I never really noticed...
  4. O

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

It's okay. Be strong!! We'll be here for you and will be waiting. =]
  5. O

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

*sarcasticly* yeah, you're a total failure. :thumbsup:
  6. O

Something still not answered in the Pride Lands.

grass really isnt that important lol
  7. O

Just out of Curiosity

Uh, Roxas was not Ansem's student.
  8. O

POTC 2 in KH3? **SPOILERS for POTC2**

Okay, I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 today and I thought of KH3 when I saw it. For those who have seen it know that the movie involves a key to open Davy Jones' chest. Well, in KH3, maybe Sora might have to open the chest with his keyblade to help Jack Sparrow because they couldn't...
  9. O

okay, question..

I replaying KH2 right now and when you are doing Roxas' story, and you see DiZ and the org. member in the computer room, who is the org. member. I can't seem to remember who it is.... It's just driving me crazy. Most of yall will prolly know...
  10. O

cards

yeah what they said lol (25)
  11. O

kh2 who said that line guess

oh yeah, and if you didnt notice, leon is in KH2 too!!
  12. O

What did You...

I named my last one Namine
  13. O

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

They want to look cool in black hoods they wish they were org. members
  14. O

KH2 a rip off?

hell to the no (stupid 25 characters)
  15. O

Namine? How?

Kairi never became a Heartless. She is a princess of heart and produced no Heartless. Look in the Secret Ansem Reports for more details.
  16. O

How do I get back to Monstro?

Normal drive to Monstro and also slowing your Gummi ship down would also be recommended.
  17. O

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

Well, I went Antiform about 5,000 times before I got it Then i was like, sweet
  18. O

i've noticed something

Okay, in KH1, I've noticed that towards the beginning of the game in one of the cutscenes in Mickey's world, when they find out the king is missing, Donald says to Daisy, "Would you take care of the-" and Daisy cuts him off by saying "Of course." This may be old or I missed it, but does anyone...
  19. O

Did you notice that about the Keyblade?

Aw, I wanna see!! What's the password??
  20. O

**help with synthesis materials!!**

Okay, I'm trying to get 7 Orchicalums + (or however you spell it) and I know the seventh one needs to be obtained by getting all of the synthesis materials. I have read the ultima weapon guide and it doesnt have where you can obtain all materials. can anyone tell me how to get all of the...
Back