• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheBlindfoldedBirdwatcher

Tyler Hoechlin is more suited overall than George Newbern's Sephiroth in the FFVII Remake In my honest opinion (Spoilers!)

I say this as someone who has studied and analyzed the character for roughly 16 years. And yes, I am serious, and no, I am not trolling. I genuinely don't like Nerbern's for a few reasons. And if it might just pour oil over the fire now that it's started, I'll say that despite Lance Bass barely...
  2. TheBlindfoldedBirdwatcher

(Spoilers!) Why Live A Live is Fundamentally Significant to Square-Enix's Legacy.

I'm serious about this. A short while back I was going to post on one of the forums that if Square-Enix were to ever release a full-fledged Remake of Live A Live and Secret of Mana (not the typical PS4 one, I mean comb back and bring back the beta content/cut content for the Remake), in all of...
  3. TheBlindfoldedBirdwatcher

Question: Does Anyone Want to Look at Kingdom Hearts 1 from a Retrospective?

So... I was wondering if anyone wanted to look at Kingdom Hearts 1 from a retrospective. From my experience (A LOT) of people like looking at games from retroactive continuity or from an ongoing perspective of the story/lore. But I have found that this is often detrimental to the game for each...
  4. TheBlindfoldedBirdwatcher

My Personal Art- Sephiroth, Squaresoft, etc.

Well, after having a dream about taking a math class, I think God and my brain are trying to tell me something. So, I'm going to go somewhere with this: I do believe that I am an artist at heart, but I've been drifting a bit. So, anyways, here comes the dump! One thing that keeps (nearly keeps)...
Back