• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MoonRabbit

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

I’ve read all your guys’ replies and I understand your viewpoint. I don’t really have a desire to argue. But I still think the Roxas/Ventus thing was a lot more complex and confusing than it needed to be. Roxas having Ven’s heart was a simple, relatively easy to understand explanation that made...
  2. MoonRabbit

Well, we can respectfully disagree. In the Days Ultimania, Nomura said that when Sora used the Keyblade on himself, Ventus’s heart stayed with Roxas, which was why Roxas had a heart, cried, and why he looked like Ventus. After all, Roxas was always referred to a “special Nobody”. The implication...
  3. MoonRabbit

On one hand, I did used to like the complexity of the story. I like the twists of two Ansem’s and 13 Xehanort’s (although the latter failed to live up to its potential). But modern KH IS simply too confusing and I don’t think most of the complaints are exaggerated at all. Look at the cutscene in...
  4. MoonRabbit

IMO, a big reason why the story is so confusing now is all the retconning. There was retconning in the past, sure. But starting with KH2FM, Nomura seemed to have a set story he was building up to. BBS, Days, Coded, 0.2, even KHX and Back Cover, all seemed to be building up to KH3. Then…the story...
  5. MoonRabbit

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Someone on 4chan translated the Q&A:
  6. MoonRabbit

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Just finished it. There's eight episodes, but the story...still feels incomplete. I was honestly expecting this game to answer more questions. I guess we'll have to wait to finish this story in Missing Link? :cautious:
  7. MoonRabbit

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

I think so, yeah. That's the idea that Nomura seemed to be trying to convey with the ending of KH3. It was all a callback to KH1's ending. Xemnas's last words were about how being human takes incredible strength. Xehanort sold his soul for power because he thought the world needed someone...
  8. MoonRabbit

I'd be surprised if the big twist wasn't that MX himself was a vessel for one of the 13 "Progenitor Darknesses", specifically Super/Pride. Was it really MX's plan to split his heart into empty vessels and create 13 selves? Or was it Darkness's will expressing itself through him? We know that...
  9. MoonRabbit

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

It's just my own speculation, so I have no proof, I just think the girl Isa wanted to rescue was originally going to be Kairi. After Nomura came up with the new KH4 story arc, he changed it to a time-traveling Dandelion girl (most likely Skuld). I don't think the mystery girl is Kairi anymore...
  10. MoonRabbit

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Well, Lea and Isa were determined to sneak inside even before Xehanort became an apprentice and started the human experiments. Back in the original BBS, they were just two curious boys. I agree that Saix's main source of rage was his jealousy over Axel making new friends and especially leaving...
  11. MoonRabbit

I went into KH3 100% expecting to learn about Lea and Isa's tragic backstory of being locked up in the castle and experimented on. The story honestly makes a hundred times more sense if that were the case. It doesn't even bother me so much that Lea and Isa met an imprisoned girl in the castle...
  12. MoonRabbit

I feel the exact same way. The last KH story I enjoyed was 0.2 because it was so character-focused. That's where the storytelling of KH really shines. When I first booted up Dark Road in the first chapter, it made me so happy. It actually felt like the old KH series that I used to love. Other...
  13. MoonRabbit

It still makes me mad, lol. When I play Days or read the manga or the novels, there is not a single hint that that either Axel or Saix had a third party on their mind. Based on how the characters act, I got the impression that Isa was the one experimented on. He was branded with the sigil then...
  14. MoonRabbit

Like, Ven and Terra act very brotherly and platonic. Eraqus and Xehanort just...don't. But being long-lost brothers would be the perfect easy way out. "SEE? They're related! Nothing gay here! Nope!" Axel and Saix didn't have that excuse, so seeing how KH3 handled them was hilarious. "No no no...
  15. MoonRabbit

Skuld and Ephemer probably were like the Adam and Eve of KH. Eraqus is said to be descended from the first masters, which are probably them. And it doesn’t help that the lady who gave away Babynort looked like Skuld. I hope they’re not actually related, though. Xehanort always seemed quite gay...
  16. MoonRabbit

BBSv2 seemed like it was pretty important to the KH timeline. BBS was the equivalent of KH0 and BBSv2 was supposed to be KH0.5. Yeah, we got 0.2, but we are still missing the other 0.3. The way Nomura worded this, "throwing that all away", it made me think that this was something intended for...
  17. MoonRabbit

Nomura did say he wanted to tell the story of Dark Road before KH3. And yeah, that seemed to be what the secret ending of DDD was hinting at. The Dark Seeker Saga was not ready to end when it did. It doesn’t seem like it was Nomura's decision to end it so abruptly, but something made by the...
  18. MoonRabbit

Bout time. Ever since that comment from the KH3 Ultimania, I was really upset that we never got this game. It’s exactly what I would have wanted to play after DDD. It really should never have been a mobile game, but I’m glad at least the story will be told. From the very first episode, it was...
  19. MoonRabbit

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

If it DOES actually come out this month, it's sad how it's less worthy of advertising than Power Wash Simulator.
  20. MoonRabbit

What is your favorite thing about Kingdom Hearts?

The relationships between the characters. I enjoy the themes of childhood innocence and the struggles of growing up and losing that innocence.
Back