• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

come here to tell me what u would be like if u were an organization member post here

My guy would be master of dual axels and fire.Blue eyes, jet black hair,persuasive,and quiet.His name would be xalik.what would yours be like?
  2. S

I need help on how to beat Sephiroth if u have tips tell me them please!

Im level 52 dont have glide and cant beat him.When he attacks I block and attack its a good enough stragety to make him have fire around him but he does the orbs come and he attacks in a way that I that it says to block and i dont have enough time if u have any tips please tell me them.:D
  3. S

Does anyone know how to beat sephiroth if so tell me how

I have a good stragety in my head but i keep dieing when he attacks by swinging his blade I jump and fall down right into his attack and i die, plus when he flings me in the air and teloports to attack me i cant get out of it . When i get out of it im in the air and he does the attack where u...
Back