• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Underwater Cop

Any good Yozora/verum theories

Evidently, nope.
  2. Underwater Cop

“The Psychology of Sora” by Bio-Roxas

Bio-Roxas. Oh boy lol.
  3. Underwater Cop

What are the reasons people say Kingdom Hearts is cringe?

Memories: Actually have the character physically explore his own memories as an outside observer. Like analyzing a dream after realizing and knowing it was a dream. Emotionless: Emotionless =/= does not emote. It's much more accurate to say emotionless = doesn't understand emotions. Thus, rather...
  4. Underwater Cop

You said they are self-aware. That is literally the last thing KH is. It's got zero self-awareness, subtlety, nuance, irony, etc. Kingdom Hearts is what happens when you put TVTropes into a blender lol. Except all those examples are...completely the opposite. Metal Gear? That's what you get...
  5. Underwater Cop

It takes its own tale deathly seriously with zero self-awareness, irony or nuance. To say that its sense of subtlety is in the negatives is an understatement. All the while Nomura genuinely seems to believe he'll be remembered as one of gaming's greatest storytellers. Between being comprised...
  6. Underwater Cop

So I guess you just....don't do PM's...

So I guess you just....don't do PM's...
  7. Underwater Cop

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

That sounds like a really nice sentiment. A nice sentiment indeed. I do hope you're right.
  8. Underwater Cop

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

You guys do realize as it stands, Disney's next, right? The series was never meant to be a marriage of FF with Disney, or even just Disney. Those two elements were nothing more than stepping stones for Nomura to tell his own convoluted ass story, with the aim to ditch them when the time is...
  9. Underwater Cop

You won't find me disagreeing with any of that lol. Believe me, I've known Daniel for a while. He's never really known how to run a site. I'm just saying, as dead as the forums may be, at least the main site still keeps up with the news.
  10. Underwater Cop

There's...nothing going on. That's precisely my point. This interview was the only thing to happen to two months, and...they're too busy for it? Maybe get some new staff to help out? And summarizing this won't take long lol - most of it is points from earlier interviews, apart from a few new...
  11. Underwater Cop

Just out of curiosity, but...is KHInsider dead, or dying? Two days now, and this interview still hasn't been posted. And it's Gameinformer, so it's not like it even needs translating.
  12. Underwater Cop

News ► Gilbert Gottfried Dies At 67

P.S. Let's all take a minute to appreciate arguably the greatest thing he has ever done. Double post, yes, but it didn't feel right to include this in the first post for obvious reasons. :P
  13. Underwater Cop

News ► Gilbert Gottfried Dies At 67

As reported by NBC and other news outlet, legendary comedian and voice actor Gilbert Gottfried has passed away at age 67 following a long battle with recurrent ventricular tachycardia, a debilitating heart and cardiovascular disease. Known for his hilariously crude sense of humor, he was...
  14. Underwater Cop

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

He threatened to intentionally delay future games in the west just because KH3 leaked a week early. :| And...he wasn't like kidding or being ironical about that. It honestly really does seem at times that SE management has to chain the pitbull to the water hydrant to prevent it from hurting itself.
  15. Underwater Cop

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

I legitimately believe that Nomura is perfectly petty and ass-backwards enough to withhold basically everything to an exclusive, behind-the-doors audience on the series' twentieth anniversary. And yet, if Square-Enix topside are also legitimately stupid enough to let him withhold it for that...
  16. Underwater Cop

My dad just bought Re:Mind OH MY GOD

Xenoverse 2 DLC is on sale all the time. Like, all the time. Just sayin'.
  17. Underwater Cop

KH anniversary day, what are you going to do?

Catch up on whatever news comes out, continue with Daredevil rewatch, maybe continue working on some KH3 mods.
Back