• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 92stars

This man must be stopped

damn
  2. 92stars

that's crazy man

that's crazy man
  3. 92stars

Should there be a TWEWY rhythm game?

fair enough and yes i am a psychopath
  4. 92stars

Design a KH boss battle

Foxy Loxy from chicken little because why the hell not world: Chicken Little setting: the gym, after dodgeball Party member: Chicken little Attacks: Dodgeball throw shriek Dash I know this isn't very thought out, but chicken little wasn't very thought out to begin with, so I think it fits.
  5. 92stars

What's your favorite (or least favorite) Kh game?

My favorite would have to be BBS or Days As for least favorite, Re:Coded takes that spot easily.
  6. 92stars

Be brutally honest: what is the absolute worst world in the kh franchise?

I totally forgot about that world... it's horrendous. I love DDD but there are some serious shortcomings
  7. 92stars

Roxas falling off of the station tower in KH2

exactly man cool as hell scene
  8. 92stars

Roxas falling off of the station tower in KH2

Can we just talk about that scene for a second? It was cool as hell. I always forget how cool it is.
  9. 92stars

Square Enix reveals NEO: The World Ends With You underperformed

I love Neo to death but I can't say I'm surprised. :(
  10. 92stars

KH Shower Thoughts

oh my god thank so you much finally, I can sleep peacefully without troubled dreams of kingdom hearts
  11. 92stars

KH Shower Thoughts

If only you knew. Sora in smash announcement was one of the happiest days of my life they said it would never happen. They were wrong.
  12. 92stars

KH Shower Thoughts

WHAT DID SORA'S MOM MAKE FOR DINNER WE WILL NEVER KNOW On a more serious note, who does king mickey rule over? Where are the rest of the royal guard? Are the different worlds literal floating planets connected by space, traversable via gummy ship, or is it more like alternate realities, the...
  13. 92stars

Times that KH actually helped you.

Kingdom hearts and SE games in general got me through some really dark times. I remember telling myself "Just keep going to KH3 comes out, keep going." Here I am, so I guess it worked :)
  14. 92stars

This man must be stopped

Woah... mind = blown i'm shaking man this is insane
  15. 92stars

Yeah, I really wish they had put a bit more effort into the level design on DDD.
  16. 92stars

Should there be a TWEWY rhythm game?

I never said I didn't like rhythm games: on the contrary, it's one of my favorite genres. MoM, though, was a bit of a disappointment, because of the repetitive gameplay and lackluster online mode. edit: I love Ice cream beat (how did that autocorrect to blast lol)
  17. 92stars

Out of all the worlds, in all the games, what's the worst? My least fav is definitely Atlantica, It's infuriating.
  18. 92stars

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

two things: 1. Add Kairi. I do not need to explain why kairi should be in this game. 2. Get rid of the drop gauge, it's so stressful.
Back