• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Need Help

Where is final form?
  2. K

Stuck!!

I'm at level 53 and its time to fight sephiroth and I keep loosing, it says be at level 80, but thats gonna take a long time. How can I beat him?
  3. K

Whats the deal with the limit thing?

I can't get it to work for goofy or donald
  4. K

2 day count down starts Now

I really want to get KH2 on wednesday, but I have to wait til thursday to go to gamestop. The only bad thing about that is I have to wait to get out of football practice at 5, then wait on my mom to pick me up, then go pick up my brother, then go to the mall to get it. But anyway the count down...
  5. K

Falling in love with kh, again

Before I go get KH2 I decided to play kh1. I saved it right before I was to fight ansem. I had everything done or collected like the dalmations. So I was in Transverse town by merlin's and I started fighting, it was so cool. It was like well falling in love with kh again. LoL But anyway I was...
  6. K

Has anyone seen this

This is a video I found on myspace and I didn't make it. It's a mixture of KH1,FM,ASAS, and KH2. It looks pretty good to me. What do yall think? Here it is http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=559728730&n=2&Mytoken=10CAD5EC-8C63-A3C8-1B3299CE6CC2E81717957806
  7. K

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

Today I was calling Gamestop and they said that it gets shipped to them on the 28th and sells on the 29th. So really won't the people who pre-ordered, reserved or just come in won't play it until that wednesday? I think that is Lame. Its right around the original release date which is the 30th...
  8. K

KH3 New characters confirmed

This is very interesting, although KH2 isn't out Noruma already has the names of the 3"new" characters. What do you guys think about that? Why, I want to play and see more of Sora's story in KH2. Do you think Sora will be in KH3 at all? Here's the...
  9. K

Rep

what is that for, if your thread is on fire I know its good, but what's it for/
  10. K

David Gallagher Interview

If anyone has seen the video the you saw Sora running up a wall also. It had some spoilers in it, but not too many. Riku looks like he had the oblivion and oathkeeper. Did anyone else see this?
  11. K

During Xplay interview I saw Roxas running...

Did anyone else see Roxas running and jumping off the wall during the fight with Axel.
  12. K

What Next...

I've been waiting a while for KH2. But what happens next after it comes out. It's gonna be a LONG time before KH2 comes out because the PS3 isn't out yet. And Noruma said It'll come out during the middle of PS3's life. So with that said whats next for the millions of KH fans?
  13. K

Ansem's Voice

I wish the other person was doing his voice again to give it that scary feeling. Now, we have a new person. Do yall think his voice will fit that role?
  14. K

Your Rep

How to get your rep up? And if you do Whats it for?
  15. K

Road To Dawn

Why and how do Riku's keyblade change Why does this happen.
  16. K

Reno and Axel

I read that Reno and Axel from Final Fantasy7: Advent Children are in KH2. Is this true? If so how do they look in ff7:AC
  17. K

Do sora give the Blade back?

Do sora give kairi back the keyblade that she gave him in kingdom hearts? If so do you think Noruma did that intentionally in the first kingdom hearts?
  18. K

What happened to Wakka and Titus

Even though they weren't major characters shouldn't they still be in the game, even for a moment. I know the Final fantasy characters are guests.But, they just vanished and Selphie came back. Also, will she have a speaking part?
  19. K

Wouldn't it be cool if

Maluxia was in KH2, of course thats not possible.
  20. K

Never played it

But, was Roxas in KH:COM
Back