• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

So We Shall Ride... ((Sign Up/OOC))

The End has to come sometime, does it not? For thousands of years, men have walked upon this green Earth. They have created, destroyed, flourished, receeded, but linger on still. From their earliest days, they have prophesized how their end shall come. In the old days, they appreciated and...
  2. E

Have at. I Welcome a Challenge

Location: St. Peter's Basilica. Vatican City, Rome. Time: Midnight, Present Day. As it is, I'm calling for anyone to give me a fight. With the above situation, and the simple courtesy rules (No godmodding, metagaming, decent grammar, etc) I welcome anyone to fight me. As a gentleman issuing the...
  3. E

Danza, Danza mia Fortuna

One. Two. Three. A never ending waltz. One two three. Countless partners, their faces all blurring together. One two three. The music changes, but it remains the same. One two three. One two three. One two three. A father, mother, and child. One two three. The baby, the child, the young man...
  4. E

Most Epic Way to Die

I decided to start this up in response to the Worst Way to Die thread. Here, we can discuss the best, and most EPIC ways you can die, or how you plan to die. I'll start. Hopefully I shall die by detonating a nuclear bomb strapped to my chest whilst fighting off an alien invasion on the moon. I...
  5. E

Returning for the first time...again.

Well, techinically I did a few weeks ago, but that was really more of a testing the water thing...anyway, yeah. Name's Exvind. Yes, yes, I did the whole Organization XIII anagram thing when I joined some...what, two years ago? Eh, name still works, so no need to change it. Anyway, me. I'm...
  6. E

Fanfiction ► Revenant Nihilism

((This is the first of a series of stories from the perspective of a character of mine, Alceste the Seeker. I'll be doing it in periodic chapters, so, lemme know what you think!)) I met a man once upon a time. He, like so many others I've encountered during my wanderings throughout the years...
  7. E

A Prelude to Darkness - Chronicles of the Keyblade War (SignUp/OOC)

Well, since that nice little day we saw the KHII Final Mix+ Secret Ending, our minds have been riddled with dreams of BBS and all that it entails. So, I focused on the actual area the fight takes place and wondered, "Now, why would there be a graveyard for Keyblades?" The answer? War. So our...
  8. E

Fanfiction ► Splintered Heart

I. Its an interesting sensation, you know. One second, you are terrified. Fear. Anger. Rage. Sadness. Hope. All those emotions that rush through your mind when you are in danger. Then, there is darkness. Then, you wake up...supposing of course your heart was strong enough. You look around...
  9. E

Fanfiction ► Nothing...is Eternal

((Note that this is my first fanfic, and may not be very good at all. Also note, that if anything I say is blatantly wrong, I apologize.)) -Prologue- One could have said that The World That Never Was had truly never been. Years had passed since the time of the Keyblade Master Sora, Riku, and...
Back