• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seasaltrio

Is Brain Master Odin?

Okay, so, I was just struck with an idea/theory, and I looked this up, and I couldn't find anything on Master Odin being connected to Brain. It's not a very well-thought-out theory, but I believe it might just be canon. The time and setting match perfectly (as far as I know) and Brain is the...
  2. Seasaltrio

Ideas For KH Content in D&D

I run a D&D group and the majority of my players play KH or have heard the rest of us talk about it. We've been making various planes (dimensions) based off of fictional works and working together to make various worlds spread across the multiverse. I'm making a KH world at the moment, and I'm...
  3. Seasaltrio

Demyx and Luxord in Phase 2

So, far, all original Organization XIII's real selves are accounted for, except Demyx and Luxord. At the end of KH III, Luxord was recompleted. Xemnas gathered numbers 9-12 and talked about an ancient keyblade legacy that slumbers within them. We know that Larxine and Marluxia were wielders from...
  4. Seasaltrio

Quick question-

I saw the awards page and looked at some that I could request... but what exactly is an award??? Is it something special on the website or something like a giveaway? So basically, what do yo get from one?
  5. Seasaltrio

OH GOODNESS IT JUST STRUCK ME.

SORA'S MOM HAS BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO COME TO DINNER FOR TWO YEARS!!!😬
  6. Seasaltrio

TV Series's in KH!!

They totally need to make, like, a "Gravity Falls' or 'The Owl House' world!!
Back