• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. cloud_leingod

-insert cute title here-

Ok I don't know where I was going with this. It's been awhile since I've made one of these, not sure what people are liking nowadays.
  2. cloud_leingod

Been a long time..

Hey everyone, I'm back but I doubt people remember me. I guess you could say this is where I found my love for graphic design. It's actually my major now so I was hoping to come back and maybe pick up some new tricks. Oh and to have fun :P P.S. Kingdom Hearts is still my favorite game series...
  3. cloud_leingod

In Dying Days

Hey everyone, i'm lookin for a new clan. if u think i'm good enough for ur clan tell me here or in a pm. this is what i'm looking for: - members that can help me or give me advice to get better at gfx. - activeness - won't mind if i dont post every day. here's my tags...
  4. cloud_leingod

Hey people

Hey I'm Nick. You may have heard of me on other forums and stuff. Well Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games so that's y I joined.
Back