• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Can you?

Can you play KH2 online? like with the PS2 network adapter? I dont think so....Im just wondering.
  2. G

A New Drive form i havent heard of before!

Ok theres this new drive form i found its cool its called Anit-Form, Its where you turn into a heartless(like in kh1)and you use your keyblades and only use the heartless claws! And your attack and magic go up alot and you have amazing speed! So i cant wait to see that form!!!!!! I got it from...
  3. G

I think its been done before but...have you reserved KH2?!

I reserved it today and i got the special edition guidebook! so ima spend 90$ i think....
  4. G

Kh2 Characters

What characters do u think will be in kh2? I know for sure Aruon from FFX is going to be in there but who else?
  5. G

Need to find these items for ulitma!

I cant find these things to get the ultima 2 Bright Shards 1 Power Gem 2 Mystery Goo's and 1 Gale plz tell me wat world its in and wat monster plz! Thank you
  6. G

Need to beat boss!

Ok i just started a kh game on expert and im on the boss before you lock the keyhole in traverse town. (its when he flips himself over and hes different). i forgot how i beat him on my normal game so can someone help me!
  7. G

Wat Lvl Are You?

What Lvl Are You In Kh1? Im Lvl 81.....
  8. G

Hello

Hey im erik and im new....i've been on different forums like Kh and others...Kingdom Hearts rocks!
  9. G

Hello

Hey im erik and im new....i've been on different forums like Kh and others...Kingdom Hearts rocks!
Back