• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Barring the fact that some of the questions were, unfortunately, just plain pointless to ask, my issue is actually towards the staff who actually went through these questions and chose them. I pretty sure there was hundreds upon hundreds of questions that were submitted for the event. Were these...
  2. X

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

It's even worse when you realize Kairi could've went on the journey with Riku as she could've easily chosen to continuously alter between training in the timeless forest and sleeping during that entire year. (though I bet they would've come up with some bs excuse as to why she couldn't do that...
  3. X

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I have one nitpick from KH3 regarding Sora and how, for some reason, he got dumber. Like, I know sometimes they make a character naive and/or ignorant, in some light aspects, to make them endearing but there's sometimes where it actually makes you frustrated and make you want to slap some sense...
  4. X

Spoilers ► I dont understand time travel in the series

Oh, lol brain fart, I only meant in regards to CoM.
  5. X

😂😂 lol, I'm done. Nevertheless, I just wanted to show you that I agree and that there is direct proof of the saying that Kairi's heart is a medium. Because with the repeated phrasings that they use to describe how Kairi heart was the medium, without using the word "medium", I feel like some...
  6. X

Yes, Kairi's heart did act as the medium. it's confirmed in the ultimania. So in the case of Sora's rebuilt body: Kairi's memories of Sora fulfilled the memory aspect and Kairi's heart itself fulfilled the medium aspect as per her special PoH powers and connection to him. I think the other...
  7. X

Creatures/Beings of Light?

Ahh, so the centerpieces of light and dark are the "true" forms and everything else are offshoots. That's a cool way to look at it. And since there are only 7 lights and 13 darkness it could, in a sense, represent how we see that there are more forms of dark than there are of light. I agree...
  8. X

Creatures/Beings of Light?

How come there aren't more creatures of light like there are of darkness? For beings of dark we have the heartless, unversed, dark data, and dreameaters. In regards to light, we only have the normal humans and Princess of Heart. Shouldn't there reasonably be more? How come light is only...
Back