• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What would Marluxia have done had he succeeded in taking over Org 13?

Basically as the title says. If Marluxia successfully turned Sora into his puppet, and managed to beat Xemnas and take over the Organization, what would he have actually done with his newfound power? Would he just sort of continue to rule over the Nobodies indefinitely with no real long term...
  2. K

Spoilers ► What are your theories about Darkness?

…or to be more specific, the 13/7 Willful Darknesses introduced in Union X? I find them to be a very interesting concept, and one that can go a lot of cool and fun places, and I can’t wait to see what happens with them in future games. And, on that same token, I wanna hear what theories and...
  3. K

What would Kingdom Hearts be like if it was primarily about Disney?

So, this is just a random question I thought up (inspired by a fanfiction wiki thing I saw that seems….not quite good and which I won’t name for politeness sake) and thought it made be interesting to see what answers people have; what do you think Kingdom Hearts would be like of Disney was truly...
Back