• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Music ► What are you listening to?

Great playlist for a tranquil afternoon :)
  2. I

Help/Support ► I want my mother to die alone

Hi Sonofjafar, has there been any updates since you posted it? I hope you feel better now, maybe more space between you and your mom. Dumb questions (knowing I ignore 99% of your situation), is it possible for your mom to mainly live in her house and only visit you in your house certain...
  3. I

General ► I'm better now

Woah this is such a good perspective to anyone with a similar situation. I had been barely realizing this these past months. During these past holidays I too was in a tense situation with my family where now it's been weeks where we cut all communication, without getting into many details yep, I...
  4. I

Check out this AMAZING Coliseum mod for KH3!

I played and beat this game on PS4, but looking at this mod makes me want to buy it again for PC. I think is time to save money for some serious updates to my PC game. These days I've been saving money school wise using this algebra 1 tutor app service, is not the best out there but it's decent...
  5. I

Is it very common for 2 childhood friends to fall in love with each other?

I had many friends dated their childhood friend, but none of them get married. I guess falling in love is not uncommon but being together for the rest of the life is not as easy
Back