• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sonofjafar

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

Julius the Cat and Alice the Live Action Human from the Alice Comedies
  2. Sonofjafar

Create the WORST KH world thread Pt. 2: DCOM's

Disney owns 20th Century Fox so this counts. Anyway, here’s the plot: Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrive in the dungeon where Robin of Locksley and Asneeze are being held prisoner and Sora breaks them out. A heartless battle ensues which Sora and Co win. They agree to assist Robin on his journey...
  3. Sonofjafar

Explain an Anime Badly~

Sonic X
  4. Sonofjafar

Describe a western animated series badly~

Daria The Legend of Zelda if it was created by a smoker of pot
  5. Sonofjafar

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

true but i was thinking more along of having worlds that wouldn't work in Kingdom Hearts proper. stuff like Silly Symphonys, Black Cauldron, Vincent, the package features, the Disney afternoon (which is the reason I included Phooey Duck), heck maybe even the Alice Comedies
  6. Sonofjafar

How about a game that takes place between Re:Mind and 4 where Sora ends up in this world that is like a combination of Wasteland form Epic Mickey and Termina from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, a realm filled with various forgotten Disney ips and alternate versions of all the organization 13...
  7. Sonofjafar

Explain an Anime Badly~

What if Richard III was trans?
  8. Sonofjafar

Remember Epic Mickey?

My question is will they bring back the Scrapper and Hero forms.
  9. Sonofjafar

KH Shower Thoughts

in KH1, there’s a cutscene in Monstro where it looks like Pinocchio might die but when Pinocchio says “I’m not gonna make it”, his nose grows as if he were lying. Bottom line: is Pinocchio’s Nose omniscient in the kh universe?
  10. Sonofjafar

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

if the Wicked Queen from Snow White can change her appearance at will, why does she need to worry about not being fairest in the land?
  11. Sonofjafar

Film ► Public Domain Horror is Getting Silly

I would understand the appeal of making public domain characters into monsters if the movies where it’s done tried anything original or were at least somewhat decent. However, the fact that they just plastered Mickey’s face on a guy and called it a day has officially turned me off to the concept...
  12. Sonofjafar

Public domain characters

my only request for my fellow Disney fans is a Deltarune boss fight against Steamboat Willie with a BIG SHOT remix using Disney songs for leitmotifs
  13. Sonofjafar

Also as long as you’re thinking of world ideas, how about the Legend of Sleepy Hollow and The Night Before Christmas as public domain Halloween Town and Christmas Town respectively
  14. Sonofjafar

a concept involving Steamboat Willie that isn't horror?! it's a miracle
  15. Sonofjafar

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Is that one only catchable if you catch all of the loyal three or something?
  16. Sonofjafar

A single character. (Community Project)

my theory is it is some kind of rules card for the universe and once Sora accesses its power, he can change the rules so that he doesn't have to be stuck in Quadratum
  17. Sonofjafar

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Is it just me or does Kieran’s new hair look really stupid?
  18. Sonofjafar

A single character. (Community Project)

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
  19. Sonofjafar

What animals would Sora and co be in Zootopia?

Actually it’s because of a fan theory birthed from the Goofy/Pluto debate and his relationship with Clarabelle
Back