• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sonofjafar

Film ► Public Domain Horror is Getting Silly

I would understand the appeal of making public domain characters into monsters if the movies where it’s done tried anything original or were at least somewhat decent. However, the fact that they just plastered Mickey’s face on a guy and called it a day has officially turned me off to the concept...
  2. Sonofjafar

Film ► Casting Suggestion for any future Pirates movie

To cut a long story, Disney basically fired Johnny Depp after his ex lied about it him abusing her and now they plan to bring Margoe Robbie into the franchise as the new face of it. I have a better idea (well two technically but Disney doesn’t my have the balls to bring back Johnny despite him...
  3. Sonofjafar

The solution to the Columbus controversy

I vote we move Columbus Day to the 9th of October and just have it be Lief Erickson Day (which is technically already an observance in America). The guy didn’t mistake America for a completely different continent and didn’t kill and/or enslave any natives. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong...
  4. Sonofjafar

Politics American propaganda cartoons for the modern day

If America made modern day propaganda cartoons with the newer icons of the medium, would they focus specifically on Russia due to being less racially insensitive? I mean let me be real. Ya don’t see North Korea and Communist China holding back on anti American propaganda via animation
  5. Sonofjafar

Film ► Deadpoolverse next?

If Sony's gonna capitalize on the Spiderverse, Marvel needs to compete with their own multiversal league made up of variations of the same hero. I know it sounds weird giving this idea to Deadpool but tbf it did exist in the comics for a time. Granted, there's no Deadpool Noir or Anime Deadpool...
  6. Sonofjafar

Film ► Japanese Marvel Universe

could we get more marvel properties added to Japanese Spider-Man’s universe? I think that would be an interesting way to attract attention back to Marvel shows and movies. I could totally see Captain America using the Statue of Liberty as a megazord or Iron Man putting on his suit as if he were...
  7. Sonofjafar

side quest idea involving Live a Live cast

We all saw how Merlin could send Sora Donald and Goofy into the past with Timeless River but what if Hollow Bastion has a similar problem requiring the party to not just go to one point in time but 8. Basically Sora Donald and Goofy would gather each of the heroes from Live a Live through side...
  8. Sonofjafar

Mouse (the First Person Shooter)

That’s right folks. There’s a new cartoon mouse in town and he’s packing heat. I just found out about this today and I love it. A first person shooter in the rubber hose style. This genre is finally speaking my language.
  9. Sonofjafar

Ideas for the plot of the Verum Rex game

The only glimpses of Verum Rex the game we saw were from the trailer in Toy Box. With so many questions that we’d love to see answered, why not have some fun with it and propose our own versions of what might happen in that far off release. For starters, I would like to propose a possible main...
  10. Sonofjafar

Film ► Stuff Disney left out of their adaptations

Just a thread for people to give fun little tidbits about the stuff Disney decided to keep out of their takes of literary classics. I’ve got a ton of them I know myself but I’ll settle for the one that inspired this thread. In Bambi’s source material, a character named Friend Hare is shown to...
  11. Sonofjafar

Film ► Super Mario Bros Movie Sequel ideas

we all know the Super Mario Bros Movie will get a sequel eventually. The question is what parts of Mario’s extensive history should they use for plot material. Personally, I’m hoping for an adaptation of Super Paper Mario but let’s hear some ideas from you guys
  12. Sonofjafar

KHUX ► Is Strelitzia a simp?

let’s review the situation: Strelitzia clearly has a crush on the player character, following them around on their adventures without their knowledge and attempting to break her role as a Dandelion by telling the player about the keybalde war. All this for a person they’ve never even talked to...
  13. Sonofjafar

Film ► A Disney Villain Video Game Idea

So we all have noticed the trend of replacing the classic Disney villain archetype with twist villains or redeemable antagonists. What if the classic Disney Villains have been trapped in some kind of other reality, stripped of their memories and forced to survive as a community? A sort of...
  14. Sonofjafar

Politics Retribution is not Equality

There have been several moments in my life where I’ve heard people talk about equality. Last I checked, that word meant everyone is equal and nobody is the better person. However, from what I’ve gathered from my own experiences as well as throughout the history of humanity, what people are...
  15. Sonofjafar

The Next Smash Game: Will Everyone Return?

In Smash Ultimate, we had quite a lot of fighters (not even including the deluxe mii costumes). However I have to ask, how many of those fighters will come back in the next game. I get Sora probably won’t make it but I’m curious if anyone here sees any other cuts in the foreseeable future of the...
  16. Sonofjafar

Spoilers ► Can the Disney Castle characters die?

We clearly saw Goofy get hit in the face by a rock point blank and recover in only a few minutes. He even says that he “gets bonked on the head all the time”. I know Donald seemed to die after using Zettaflare but I might be able to explain that. What if Disney Castle characters are somehow...
  17. Sonofjafar

What do we call Norting now?

So Xehanort is defeated. This begs a very interesting question. Who is going to be able to control/possess people that fall to the darkness and what are we gonna call that process now that Xehanort is no longer able to capitalize on it. On that note, did Dark Road explain where Xehanort learned...
  18. Sonofjafar

Film ► An Idea for Deadpool in the MCU

I know this idea might be out of date with the current continuity but just go with it. What if the experiments that have Deadpool his healing factor we’re done to him by a corrupt SHIELD? Upon finding this out, Captain America helps him escape and trains him similarly to what Tony Stark did for...
  19. Sonofjafar

Will Yen Sid appear?

If so, it's about time. We haven't seen any sign of Yen Sid throughout this prequel series depsite the fact that he has specifically stated that he worked with Xehanort and Erauqs in his youth. Unless Nomora offically states that this has been retconned, i'm expecting some kind of connection...
  20. Sonofjafar

Help/Support ► I want my mother to die alone

i have officially had it. I end up going on a wild goose chase to my local pharmacy for some meds I need and my mother makes it my fault. This ain’t this first time this has happened either. She constantly makes me feel gaslit and manipulated into feeling bad for living my life has the way I...
Back