• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SwagStarIV

Final Fantasy remake ideas... (Fun discussion)

I would like a XII remake. It was cool, but make it fluid like XIV and I think we have a game
  2. SwagStarIV

Relig/Philo ► Organized religion is a problem

Poor Kanye West... ... >.> Maybe *Lightning Sword* Yes... Delicious hash brown sandwich... Plus cheese 🧀
  3. SwagStarIV

I can't help the fact but agree though. In today's society, organized religion is a slight problem. You see how much power the Jews have. Can't be too mad, that's the merit they've gained over hard work and years of paying attention, but still it's a threat that we have to face as people and...
  4. SwagStarIV

Relig/Philo ► Can Religious Stories count as Mythology?

They definitely all, at least hold a secure position as spiritual history in my view
  5. SwagStarIV

I think religion itself actually needs to reconsider the definition of organized all together, as far as it pertains to theirselves. So many denominations, so called, believing the same thing. So many different manners of doing the same thing. For it all to go back to one thing in this grand...
  6. SwagStarIV

Relig/Philo ► Can Religious Stories count as Mythology?

Still... Nice concept. Sometimes I think that the gods of old could still be kingering, just no prevalent due to the lack of a mass following. Personally the two simply vary so hard by definition it is hard to simply make the two synonymous. Maybe in a few thousand years they will outlaw...
  7. SwagStarIV

Long Time, Ya?

So... I used to be on here all the time. Long story short, incarceration sucks! Anybody down to rp? Here's the spill I should be on once a day, busy life, I can handle all business in that time. Give me a world and some folks that's down and run it! Heads up... I'm a pretty avid rper. So let's...
  8. SwagStarIV

RoaL!

RoaL! Lacey and Jest ~ Middle of the Keyblade Graveyard "I can't believe Chase is going to seal off Kingdom Hearts forever. Do you think that's a good idea?" Jest looked over to Lacey, sparking a cigarette, then shrugged. "Just doing my job." "I know but there has to be more to it. Just seal...
  9. SwagStarIV

To Kingdom Hearts: Race of a Lifetime

Welcome to RoaL! This Rp is strictly for those avid writers who have a love for the fast life. The main idea is spontaneity! Everything and anything that happens in this RP will definitively craft the end game result. As things go, there are several factions Chasers, Rebels, and Heartless are...
  10. SwagStarIV

To Kingdom Hearts

Hey guys i know there's a good amount of rps flowing out there. I brought up an idea not to many where interested in last time so, this time I'm trying to present something better. There has been a lot of talk about Org XIII. I want the setting to be pre-Keyblade war. Right before it broke out...
  11. SwagStarIV

In search!

Hey guys! SwagStar here! Some of you would better remember me as SFF, or sorafinalform, or maybe not at all hahaha anyways... I've been here for a good grip and was just wondering what yould be some good conversation threads to join! I'm usually in the RP section and was looking for some less...
  12. SwagStarIV

Conquerors RP

So I'm thinking of a battle royale-esque RP. One of those, Predators/Hunger Games type things, but you command an army, territory, and your character. Your character can be a whatever, but there are three main roles. President, Emperor, and King. These three roles will have the biggest lands and...
  13. SwagStarIV

Dark Corridors: Plights Through the Endless Abyss

Chai had last left off around the corners of Atlantis. The monsters in this area were high in number and raged upon her arrival. Seeing how Poseidon ruled his seas with such a tight grip, there's no way they would be able to break the world of mermaids and sea creatures. Chai was confronted with...
  14. SwagStarIV

Wrath of Gaia RP soon to come

So I have an idea. I want an rp that holds a battle of the gods. There will be a set players, but it will be very accommodating. So basically it is a tournament style rp. Gods will face each other in universal bouts to the death. Time is none existent outside of the universes so human...
  15. SwagStarIV

Character ► [ACCEPTED] That Guy Without A Keyblade/ A New Style

A0ge: 24 Gender: Female Weapons: Sword of Asi: A sword crafted from various metals across the galaxy and realms. This sword has seen coutless battles with Shlay. It's almost as if it has a will of its own. It's seems to dislike heartless and beings of such caliber, but quivers in the presence...
  16. SwagStarIV

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would like to see the FF world period. It seems like the FF characters all come from the same world, and Destiny Islands is similar to Traverse/Twilight Town, or any other KH original. It seems like Radiant Gardens is that...
  17. SwagStarIV

Original Urban/Cyberpunk Post Apocalyptic Post Rapture RP

Ok so... I'm thinking of starting an Urban Post Apocolyptic RP about 3 teens and 3 young adults going against a society ran by drones and 3 adults. The scene is about 100 years after the events of Jesus and the Rapture. So basically, most of society has been wiped out due to the Divine War...
  18. SwagStarIV

Back From the Grave!

It has been a while since my last visit to the forums, and even then i didn't get active as i wanted, but now I am officially back and ready to get active! Any good RP's i can join?
  19. SwagStarIV

My theory on MF and some change...

Agreement^_^ yea it would be cool if he was a good guy that didn't understand why sora was goin through the trouble of helping TAV and he went back in time to determine whether they where with saving by fighting hem and if they lost then they would die and hat would show that they weren't worth...
  20. SwagStarIV

My theory on MF and some change...

hahaha... now that i think about it... AtW being MF would kinda suck... ok well this theory is done i guess it can be closed now
Back