• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SwagStarIV

Long Time, Ya?

So... I used to be on here all the time. Long story short, incarceration sucks! Anybody down to rp? Here's the spill I should be on once a day, busy life, I can handle all business in that time. Give me a world and some folks that's down and run it! Heads up... I'm a pretty avid rper. So let's...
  2. SwagStarIV

RoaL!

RoaL! Lacey and Jest ~ Middle of the Keyblade Graveyard "I can't believe Chase is going to seal off Kingdom Hearts forever. Do you think that's a good idea?" Jest looked over to Lacey, sparking a cigarette, then shrugged. "Just doing my job." "I know but there has to be more to it. Just seal...
  3. SwagStarIV

To Kingdom Hearts: Race of a Lifetime

Welcome to RoaL! This Rp is strictly for those avid writers who have a love for the fast life. The main idea is spontaneity! Everything and anything that happens in this RP will definitively craft the end game result. As things go, there are several factions Chasers, Rebels, and Heartless are...
  4. SwagStarIV

To Kingdom Hearts

Hey guys i know there's a good amount of rps flowing out there. I brought up an idea not to many where interested in last time so, this time I'm trying to present something better. There has been a lot of talk about Org XIII. I want the setting to be pre-Keyblade war. Right before it broke out...
  5. SwagStarIV

In search!

Hey guys! SwagStar here! Some of you would better remember me as SFF, or sorafinalform, or maybe not at all hahaha anyways... I've been here for a good grip and was just wondering what yould be some good conversation threads to join! I'm usually in the RP section and was looking for some less...
  6. SwagStarIV

Conquerors RP

So I'm thinking of a battle royale-esque RP. One of those, Predators/Hunger Games type things, but you command an army, territory, and your character. Your character can be a whatever, but there are three main roles. President, Emperor, and King. These three roles will have the biggest lands and...
  7. SwagStarIV

Dark Corridors: Plights Through the Endless Abyss

Chai had last left off around the corners of Atlantis. The monsters in this area were high in number and raged upon her arrival. Seeing how Poseidon ruled his seas with such a tight grip, there's no way they would be able to break the world of mermaids and sea creatures. Chai was confronted with...
  8. SwagStarIV

Wrath of Gaia RP soon to come

So I have an idea. I want an rp that holds a battle of the gods. There will be a set players, but it will be very accommodating. So basically it is a tournament style rp. Gods will face each other in universal bouts to the death. Time is none existent outside of the universes so human...
  9. SwagStarIV

Character ► [ACCEPTED] That Guy Without A Keyblade/ A New Style

A0ge: 24 Gender: Female Weapons: Sword of Asi: A sword crafted from various metals across the galaxy and realms. This sword has seen coutless battles with Shlay. It's almost as if it has a will of its own. It's seems to dislike heartless and beings of such caliber, but quivers in the presence...
  10. SwagStarIV

Original Urban/Cyberpunk Post Apocalyptic Post Rapture RP

Ok so... I'm thinking of starting an Urban Post Apocolyptic RP about 3 teens and 3 young adults going against a society ran by drones and 3 adults. The scene is about 100 years after the events of Jesus and the Rapture. So basically, most of society has been wiped out due to the Divine War...
  11. SwagStarIV

Back From the Grave!

It has been a while since my last visit to the forums, and even then i didn't get active as i wanted, but now I am officially back and ready to get active! Any good RP's i can join?
  12. SwagStarIV

My theory on MF and some change...

Ok I’m going to make this as short and sweet as possible. AtW was Xehanorts master. Xehanorts nobody is Xemnas. Xemnas is the leader of Org. XIII. So if you think of this in a mathematical way you can say that AtW is the leader of Xehanort, which makes him the leader of Xemnas, and ultimately...
  13. SwagStarIV

Ok Kiba This is the thread!!!

Ok rules are: Only 2 characters allowed No GM or PP of course Umm... i think thats it so just post your temps and i will post my temps after you... Unless you want me top post mine first??? It's up to you. then we need a location. you can pick that if you want. After that its just up tous to...
  14. SwagStarIV

God Moding

Someone explain to me what excactly God moding is because i think that i know but right now somebody is telling me that im doing that when im pretty sure im not... so can somebody just tell what God Moding is and i mean to the letter!!!
  15. SwagStarIV

Sonic RP

:cool: Wassup peeps!!! ok i was thinking why not do a sonic RP. The idea so far is just a sonic rp, but i am debating on whether it should be a sonic/kh rp or just a sonic rp as you see in the poll. I want to make a sonic RP though anyone interested??? if so then help me out by giving me some...
  16. SwagStarIV

Just thinking about BBS... (Short Theory about MX)

Ok so i was reading this theory and i started to think what if MX wanted KH but he couldn't get it, and he needed the keyblade to unlock the path to KH. So he tries to get a keyblade wielder (Terra or Ven) to join him so that he could gain the power of KH. Well, they refused and MX makes DS...
  17. SwagStarIV

Sora possibly a heartless

:31: since we all know from CoM that the heart holds memories. well what if... :35: when sora was changed into a heartless in kh instead of his bodybeing recreated when kairi touched him, iot triggered the memories inside of his heart and the heartless reshaped its body figure and used the...
  18. SwagStarIV

Another thing that i have noticed

:cool: so i was on the new heartstaion site and noticed that in the scan with xion and roxas standing together with their keyblades crossed xions keyblade had a keychain on it but roxas didnt have a keychain on his. sora has a keychain on his keyblades so why wouldnt his nobody. even rikus...
  19. SwagStarIV

Who does Sora rightfully belong to Square or Disney

:cool: Personally I think Square. he looks nothing like a disney character and even though he does go to disney worlds and work with disney characters that doesnt mean sora is a disney character the game is on sqares website and its square collaberating wit disney not the other way around plus i...
  20. SwagStarIV

theory and question on roxas

:idea: his popped in my head while reading a thread on roxas. i'll ask the questions first. why did roxas disappear ( join with sora ) when he met sora sleeping inside the memory pod? I know that they did the whole join to be one thing, but is that like a type of process? if so does it...
Back