• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Swag

Ninjas, Assassins, & Samurais

Okay so I've got this idea for an Assassin's Creed themed RP set in medieval Japan (pretty fuckin awesome right?) Looking for a collaborator or two to make it as epic as it has the potential to be. Any takers?
  2. Swag

Return of the...

Sooooooooooo, re-introducing myself I guess, tho KH vets prolly remember me. DARKNESS-2-LIGHT aka .Killswitch aka D2L aka Swag once again lurkin your forums. You'll see me around. ~Swag
  3. Swag

One Piece Anime Download

Trying to download the One Piece anime & I can't seem to find a good torrent D=. Suggestions? Preferably ones that dont require downloading the episodes one at a time. Swag.
  4. Swag

If Sora made a nobody when he became a heartless...

Where's his heartless? Or was Sora himself a heartless (technically) until the end of KH2?
  5. Swag

So I just read the story for BBS on Wikipedia...

...and I'm more than a little confused. So, I'm tryna to see if somebody can just explain the KH Series in it's entirety, BBS to KH2 (chronologically), cuz I don't get it anymore. D= I know somebody can do it in a coherent way.
  6. Swag

Thinkin about bringin back an old KH RP of mine

But I wanna tweak it, because going back and looking at it there were some flaws and that's probably why it failed. The RP's pretty epic in conception tho Looking for a collaborator though, preferably somebody on the more experienced side. Any takers?
  7. Swag

Possibly the craziest thing I've seen on the internet

The Ultimate Revenge I'm done.
  8. Swag

Anime/Manga ► Fairy Tail

I know I'm late as shit, but I just started reading this one. It's pretty good. Anybody else reading it?
  9. Swag

[ Rank 6 Challenge ] Swag vs Healing Vision

So... yeah. My mans HV challenge me for my rank, so I had to accept. I don't care if other people post in here before we start, just don't over do it. We both know the deal, so no need to post rules n shit like that. Temps up, then we can start. You want me to use Alkimos?
  10. Swag

D.C., Maryland, & Virgina people -- This snow!

Shit is crazy. I'm 6'0" and its like up to my waist.
  11. Swag

The Fourth Kind

I just went and saw this wit my girl last night, she was scared as shit lol. What do yall think? Seemed like a mockumentary to me.
  12. Swag

UFC?

Who on here watches UFC/Pride/The Ultimate Fighter? I've started getting really into it in like the past few months.
  13. Swag

The Poem Thread

Post your favorite poems, or GOOD ones written by yourself Here's one of my favorites to start off with. Love's Deceit by Big Rube. You've heard it read if you saw the movie ATL. Pleasure turns to the pain lessons learned from the strain questions burned in my brain.. About whether love is...
  14. Swag

Bleach & Gurren Lagaan Torrents?

Anybody know where I can torrent these two anime from?
  15. Swag

Color Me Dead

Chapter 1: Dead is Such a Strong Word My name is Devin Deathgaze, and I am dead. Crazy, no? You’d never think a handsome devil like myself would be dead at this age, but here I am. And here you are, looking at me, as I recount my life; or death rather. I always felt that everyone learned...
  16. Swag

You Know What Time It Is!

YouTube - jay-z - the watcher 2 (feat. dr. dre, - The Blueprint 2 - Th Haha, discuss.
  17. Swag

Friday?

I'm prolly reachin postin this on KHI, but please tell me atleast some you have seen these movies? Prolly some of the funniest shit ever.
  18. Swag

The Albums KHI Recommends

Same as the music thread people. IF YOU DON'T FORMAT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AS SUCH Album | Band/Artist | Genre THEY WON'T BE ADDED The List: Album | Band/Artist | Genre De-Loused In The Comatorium | The Mars Volta | Progressive Rock Octavarium | Dream Theater | Progressive Metal Alive 2007 |...
  19. Swag

What would it take...

To set-up a mobile version of KHI, like Myspace Mobile & Youtube Mobile? I was planning on doing some research on it myself when I go home, just thought I put the idea out there first.
  20. Swag

Tyler Hansborough in the NBA

Who honestly thinks Tyler Hansborough will do good in the NBA? I mean, he's good now, but I think he's gonna end up just like J.J. Reddick: Not a drop of sweat on his warm-up at all.
Back