• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HunnyMemories3582

Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor World for future of Kingdom Hearts series.

True, but The Princess and The Frog World would be separate. This can combine Liberty Square/New Orleans Square with Thunder Mesa so we can have two different stories in 2 chapters. The Haunted Mansion part would be the first visit and the Phantom Manor part would be the second visit.
  2. HunnyMemories3582

True, but this would be based off of the two rides. (And a little bit of the 2003 movie with Eddie Murphy.)
  3. HunnyMemories3582

Maybe Sora could interact with Oswald, plus he could become a part of Sora’s party for that world. Yes Oswald would talk as would Ortensia.
  4. HunnyMemories3582

I’m talking about the classic Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Cartoons.
  5. HunnyMemories3582

I know we might never get another Nightmare Before Christmas world in Kingdom Hearts, but it also leaves the doors open to a possible world based off of a Disney Ride, The Haunted Mansion & Phantom Manor. These 2 Mansions would be in one world btw. People like me hope that this Disney property...
Back