• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

I know there was talk of Xion earlier in the thread. Did we rule her out already?
  2. P

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

Pinocchio's world exists, since it was supposed to show up in Days (along with characters new to the KH series, Honest John and his sidekick.) Perhaps we'll see it in this title. It is a completely new Disney world, after all.
  3. P

Help/Support ► Laptop suggestions

I highly recommend looking at newegg, as a place to start. Newegg.com - Laptop Computers, Notebooks I'm a to-be college student as well, and picked up an Acer from the site a few months back. It hasn't given me any trouble...yet. Look into extended warranties too if you're not planning on...
  4. P

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

The story continues... Casey Anthony freed from US jail early Sunday - Yahoo! News (Check out the story's comments for the lulz)
  5. P

Film ► Cars 2

First of all, do we seriously not have a thread for this movie? If we do, can somebody link it? Second, let's look at some of Pixar's clever "viral marketing." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRz5YDokhzE&feature=feedu Did you find the secret? EDIT: Need a hint? Perhaps try pausing the video...
  6. P

Help/Support ► Verizon Droid..

I can answer a few of your questions. I believe Verizon requires you to have a data plan. They are $15 and $30, one for a 150MB and the other, unlimited. If you are on a Wifi connection, the data you download doesn't add MBs to your MB cap. The answer to your first question is you can feed of...
  7. P

Help/Support ► A Laptop Question

Today, I purchased this laptop: Newegg.com - ASUS K52 Series K52JE-XN1 NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core P6100(2.00GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 . I've been looking for a laptop with a decent graphics card for awhile, and this one seems to be...
  8. P

Help/Support ► Black or White?

Why don't ya head over to the Official Pokemon Thread and ask? http://forums.khinsider.com/video-games/153515-literally-oscar-mayer-wieners.html (Mind the name changes.)
  9. P

I Am Lost

KH3D is the going to be the next title released for the 3DS. It is set after KH2, and presumably has BBSFM includes everything in the US release, plus some new secret bosses, new colors for Unversed, and a new secret episode. Other territories will probably not get the game. Coded is set in...
  10. P

Re:Coded secret ending

Re: Coded secret ending According to the KH Wikia:
  11. P

The X-Blade, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D... Connected?

It's not a true keyblade. It's a direct result from copying sora's abilities. In short, her keyblade is a fake, a copy, a "sham."
  12. P

Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- hits January 27.

But I don't know Japanese... Thanks for the heads up! (I do wonder if the new secret ending will have English voices or not...prolly not.)
  13. P

Terra and Eraqus

Remember when in Kh1 at destiny islands, Sora tried to catch Kairi but she faded into him? He received her heart. ME's heart may have gone into Terra as he faded away in front of the young pupil after being killed by MX...
  14. P

A Few Questions...

Okay. So MX may have promised him to unlock the power, AKA, darkness, Braig's heart or something. That makes sense. Thanks for answering my questions!
  15. P

A Few Questions...

1. Did Terra really steal Aurora's heart? Or was MX there to do it? I'm aking this after watching this scene. YouTube - [USA] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Walkthrough [17] Terra ~ Radiant Garden [3] Braig Fight (at 14:20) 2. What did MX promise Braig? 3. After watching Re: Coded's secret...
  16. P

I just remembered something!

The "new armored man" is just Eraqus in armor. You can tell by his shoes... ...that sounds awkward. And lol at Cruella De Vil comment...
  17. P

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

But the problem is that people never hit the home button, and it popped up. It seems to be a common problem.
  18. P

KH and Comedy

Erm...Roxas, that's a stick...
  19. P

No secret movie?

Nope. Since Japan is getting Re: Coded first, they will be able to see it's secret ending first. When I said "it wasn't new," I meant that we got the exact same ending as the Japanese one, except, of course, in English. I believe Nomura said that other territories weren't getting a new secret...
  20. P

No secret movie?

Sorry. Let me rephrase. BBS does not have a new secret movie. I think some people took this as it not having one at all. A new secret movie will be shown in Re: Coded.
Back