• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

collest boss

KH1: Sephiroth KH2: Xigbar
  2. R

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Has anybody seen FF 7 ac ive seen it was awsome escpecially the Cloud VS Sephiroth battle
  3. R

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

Its just a commercial
  4. R

Cloud

Why is it when Cloud and Sephiroth fight they go to this other dimension and then when u go to the Hades cup hes in there and why isnt he as equally strong as Sephiroth? It just doesnt make sence.
  5. R

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

OK two choices First get a chainsaw and rip his guts out or Tell him that if he doesnt say KH2 is cool a ghost will rape his dog tonight
  6. R

Simple and Clean or Passion?

Re: which kh main theme do u like beta Passion/sactauary
  7. R

Sephiroth!

5 minutes tops
  8. R

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

I think u could of used trinity a little more because the video was pretty lenghty but good job anyway :D
  9. R

Favourite World?

Timeless river because they looked cool and funny in black and white. Also i deffintly have to say Space Parenoids there clothes looked asome escpecially with drive. When u use Valor u look like a virus.
  10. R

Favorite Organization Member

Xigbar was awesome with his snipers.But his snipers looked like the carbine from Halo 2. i guess that was pretty cool.
  11. R

lv 99

Check stats on sig.
  12. R

GameShark codes[Very Sorry if Old]

yes its a CD
  13. R

riku's true keyblade

Wats the keyblades name where u fight him in the first game in Hollow Bastion?
  14. R

Re: Gameshark Does anybody know where to buy though ARMAX
  15. R

gameshark but do u know where u buy ARMAX
  16. R

Re: Gameshark Walmart has sometimes but go with bestbuy i think its $20
  17. R

soras forms what would u pick.

I dont know why people hate wisdom but i like it. Its magic is pretty strong wen u have max magics and the bullets r good once it levels up.
  18. R

1000 heartless... easy as hell!!!!

I wish they had the behmoth from the first game like when they showed in that video and some more enemies like 5000 heartless battle and also different types of enemies that will be awsome!!!!!!!
Back