• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

True Satanism

I want to hear people's feedback and questions on this. What do you know about it? What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of it? I'll answer any question you have to the best of my ability. I think a lot of people misunderstand Satanism and the beliefs it holds, or are too...
  2. K

True Satanism

I want to hear people's feedback and questions on this. What do you know about it? What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of it? I'll answer any question you have to the best of my ability. I think a lot of people misunderstand Satanism and the beliefs it holds, or are too...
  3. K

OOrah.

Hey fellows. Some of you out there may remember me, not sure. I decided to come lurk around a bit, maybe post sometimes, maybe not. I am considering possibly re-opening my siggy shop which died shortly after its creation. This was mainly due to personal problems, which also led to my leaving the...
  4. K

HA! *comic*

Wow. That kinda sounds like me. I almost always traded goofy out.
  5. K

You know you've played too much KH when...

Here you can discuss playing KH too much and share your favorite quotes! I'll start. You know you've played too much Kingdom Hearts when: 1. You're afraid to lock your front door, for fear of going into some alternate dimension where you have to fight dancing cards and monkeys with Donald...
  6. K

Quitting

I've not been here long and already I've been in countless fights with people, lost new friends, and gotten almost nothing out of any of it really, except spoilers, which is not what I wanted. So farewell to you all, not like anyone cares.
  7. K

KH2 is on the 28th, NOT the 29th

I'm tired of all these rumors going around about how KH isn't shipping till the 28th, and will be on shelves later. It's not true. I don't know how it started, but let me fill all of you in. This is how the game release system works. Shipping is earlier than the release date. You can go ahead...
  8. K

Overall..

Do you think that CoM stacked up well? I thought they did a very decent job on it...the card system even managed to keep me slightly interested when I was sure I'd hate it o.o
  9. K

Wussup?

Yo. I'm Kunoke. Just your average KH2 enthusiast. =) I'm a forum kinda guy, hope to make some new friends round here, chat about KH2, and contribute in any way I can. Feel free to add me on MSN too if you want. :P briankunoke@gmail.com
  10. K

Sephiroth

I watched a gameplay video of Sephiroth's optional battle in KH2, and he looked like a pushover kind of....anyone want to shed some light on it if they've played him already?
  11. K

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

Hey guys. I'm new here, and thought I'd just throw this out there. Sorry if there's already been a topic on this :p What have you all got planned for this? I've got a copy for myself and I even bought my friend a copy, out of my own pocket, yes, on preorder. My dad said that he'll pick the...
Back